07/08/2022 8:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

casimir

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, 1776 said:

I think Tork’s issue may be mental. If he could ever string several games together where he’s getting on base and moving runners over I believe it would be a big plus for him. I had hoped Greene joining the team might get him started but I believe Greene’s hot start may have even put more pressure on Tork. He’s too good to struggle forever. 

He was hitting the ball very hard. But right at people. Bad babip luck?

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

One of the reasons I hate these bastards so much is  - they get a hit and they act like they just won the World Series........... Settle down. 

In Chicago this weekend and watched the postgame show last night—they made it seem like it was impossible for the White Sox to lose that game.  Really took it hard.

I really don't understand why Grossman is taking up a roster spot at this point.   They need to look at the future now.   

And honestly,  if Biff got a hold of that sports almanac in the 50s and became famous for betting correctly all the time, wouldn't anything he bet on eventually have really lousy odds. 

And by wiping out the timeline of his unsuccessful family and changing the timeline to a happier timeline, wouldn't the McFly's live in a bigger house and if Dave always wears a suit to the office, why would he still be living at home?   And does that mean that Marty's original family just died or stopped existing?    

Edited by Motor City Sonics