07/10/2022 2:10 EDT Detroit Tigers at Chicago White Sox

Tigeraholic1

1 hour ago, casimir said:

I vaguely remember this picture.  Two things I would never do:

• hit a ball that far
  • parade around untethered on the roof of Tiger Stadium

That photo even made it to The Boston Globe.  Fielder's 1990 season was very memorable as 50 home runs was a really big deal at the time. Fans  who only care about making the playoffs won't agree, but I actually though 90-93 was a fun team to watch.  They had no pitching, but their offense was explosive.  

46 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

That photo even made it to The Boston Globe.  Fielder's 1990 season was very memorable as 50 home runs was a really big deal at the time. Fans  who only care about making the playoffs won't agree, but I actually though 90-93 was a fun team to watch.  They had no pitching, but their offense was explosive.  

Rob Deer, Pete Incavilia, Mickey Tettelton, Fielder. Murders row or a strikeout.

2 hours ago, kdog said:

Prior to today’s game, the Tigers recalled RHP Drew Carlton from Triple A Toledo. As a corresponding move, RHP Garrett Hill has been optioned to Toledo.

I didn't think it could get worse but they're scraping bottom now with Carlton.  I have more faith in Harold on the mound.

1 hour ago, Tiger337 said:

Ah, who can forget the air raid sirens blared after Tiger home runs at Tiger Stadium?

2 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

Totally agree. Bombs away.