Biden's presidency

ewsieg

1 hour ago, Cartman said:

No wonder Biden either didn’t take a cognitive test during his annual physical (or didn’t release the results knowing they would show obvious mental decline). 

I don't know if a bowl of soup is a good idea.  Can he even feed himself?  Funny how the democrats wanted Trump to take a cognitive test but its bad idea for Biden.  

2 minutes ago, Archie said:

I don't know if a bowl of soup is a good idea.  Can he even feed himself?  Funny how the democrats wanted Trump to take a cognitive test but its bad idea for Biden.  

He should take the same test Trump took.  When he passes, he will be a genius.  I best he can even identify an elephant if they show him a picture.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cartman said:

No wonder Biden either didn’t take a cognitive test during his annual physical (or didn’t release the results knowing they would show obvious mental decline). 

Trump is a fucking moron and has been for the past 40+ years.

And you voted for Trump twice, didn't you?

So what's your point?

21 hours ago, Tiger337 said:

He should take the same test Trump took.  When he passes, he will be a genius.  I best he can even identify an elephant if they show him a picture.  

I wouldn't count him passing. He seems to have good days when he understands things and other days he's totally lost.

On 11/23/2021 at 10:24 AM, oblong said:

can't wait to hear those complaining about rising prices now complain about dropping prices.

Gas prices is one of the most overrated things we talk about.  There's a station not far from me that undersells his gas and people will idle for 15 minutes waiting to save $2 on a $60 tank fillup.  

I never pay attention to the price.  It is what it is.  I think it's silly to drive around looking for lower prices.  It's the Black Friday syndrome.

I'll drive an extra couple of miles to go to this gas stations that's consistently 20¢ a gallon cheaper than stations near me. That's a couple miles to save two bucks on a ten-gallon fill-up.

Yeah, it's not terribly efficient, but hey, I'm winning the game!

All I heard was that Biden was doing his normal thanksgiving tradition with his family in Nantucket.  Didn't realize he was basically playing 'mansion' at a billionaire's home.  

https://fortune.com/2021/11/25/president-biden-eats-thanksgiving-meal-30-million-nantucket-home-private-equity-billionaire-david-rubenstein/

The White House confirmed Tuesday night that Biden and his family would spend the long weekend at Carlyle Group co-founder David Rubenstein’s $30 million property. Rubenstein, who is worth $4.5 billion, will be traveling abroad and will not be at the dinner, according to his spokesperson. 

2 hours ago, oblong said:

A president and all that entails with the job needs a certain level of privacy and space. Secret service etc.   staying in a house in a subdivision creates a host of problems for everyone else that lives there.  

That's true.  Good thing he has a friend in the Carlyle group co-founder (you know, the friend to white supremacist Glenn Youngkin.)  Plus as I haven't seen it reported, Rubenstein probably didn't even charge the secret service to stay there so Biden was definitely looking out for the American tax payer.  Add in that the  Carlyle group doesn't compete for government contacts....oh wait, nm.

2 hours ago, oblong said:

A president and all that entails with the job needs a certain level of privacy and space. Secret service etc.   staying in a house in a subdivision creates a host of problems for everyone else that lives there.  

Plus this is 2021.   They could airbnb a place if Biden truly demanded to be in a specific place.  My uncle was secret service for years and where ever the politics of the day took the president, that steered him towards what locations/venues he needed to study/review in order to provide security.

7 hours ago, ewsieg said:

That's true.  Good thing he has a friend in the Carlyle group co-founder (you know, the friend to white supremacist Glenn Youngkin.)  Plus as I haven't seen it reported, Rubenstein probably didn't even charge the secret service to stay there so Biden was definitely looking out for the American tax payer.  Add in that the  Carlyle group doesn't compete for government contacts....oh wait, nm.

Big media will pay ZERO attention to this. Do as I say not as I do.......