Biden's presidency

ewsieg

28 minutes ago, chasfh said:

You are defending Trump on this very page.

And Trump is a shameless liar, something that is also well-documented across four-plus decades. Anytime anyone presents what he says at face value as evidence, they are either being willfully ignorant, or being truly ignorant, and neither one of those is a good look. And be assured, we see you.

I'm presenting facts that you don't want to hear because they don't fit the narritive of your political party.  Your hate for one man is multiplied because your guy currently in office has been a complete failure to this point and the guy before him had a fair amount of success that democrats refuse to acknowledge.

11 minutes ago, Archie said:

I'm presenting facts that you don't want to hear because they don't fit the narritive of your political party.  Your hate for one man is multiplied because your guy currently in office has been a complete failure to this point and the guy before him had a fair amount of success that democrats refuse to acknowledge.

14 hours ago, romad1 said:

Ever consider this guy is a paid troll? 

😏

I’m gonna say this just once, Bunker: you have no idea who “my guy” is, or what “my political party” is. You know nothing about me. After all, you’re new to this group. Aren’t you? So how can you know?

You obviously need to pigeonhole people here into the democrat operative box for your weak, lazy, ad hominem-based narrative, because that’s the only defense you can muster for Trump in the face of the overwhelming incontrovertible evidence of just how truly terrible a human being, never mind president, that he was. He has wreaked incalculable damage to our country which we are going to spend the rest of my and your lifetime cleaning up—if we’re lucky.

Since you have no interest discussion any of this in terms reasonable people do, I have no interest in engaging in any gainsaying games. I’m done with this.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Archie said:

Too funny.  I will send you my address so you can send me a check too.  Why do liberals think that anyone that doesn't agree with them is a troll?

I'm definitely not a liberal.  I didn't vote for Putin's candidate.  

On 10/1/2021 at 4:18 PM, pfife said:

My experience with testing is exactly the opposite.  I have about 40 instant tests from the health department at my house.  For comparison, I had 0 instant tests at my house when the guy you're choosing to defend was presidon't.

It was trumps standard to give trump credit for trump's economy, not mine.  He did it for 3 years, then he memory holed the last year and continued to brag about the economy before he trashed it.   

Testing appeared to be pretty good there for awhile.  IMO, folks assumed everyone would get vaccinated and testing didn't need to happen as much.  The result is, testing isn't where it was even 1-2 months ago.  Overall my want/need for a test two weeks ago is much different than testing was needed (and lacked) early on.  It resulted in a few days of missed school.  My daughter was out of school most of last year because we couldn't adequately test.  So in no way am I defending Trump over Biden, but IMO, there is some legitimate valid criticism in taking the foot off of the pedal when it comes to testing.  At this point, a much more structured testing policy would be great.  Maybe standardizing regular testing of specific occupations/students to help control outbreaks, etc.

46 minutes ago, Archie said:

I'm releived to know that I'm not the only one here that didn't vote for Biden.

You'll quickly learn (if you haven't done so already) that if you're not of the left, this board will call you a Russian troll, ignorant dumbass Trumper, etc.  

2 hours ago, Archie said:

LOL you must not have been here before Biden was president. Cool work of short fiction though.

I don't want to speak for Chas, but my hatred for Trump was not related to Biden being president, it was related to Trump being president.

Edited by pfife

1 hour ago, ewsieg said:

Testing appeared to be pretty good there for awhile.  IMO, folks assumed everyone would get vaccinated and testing didn't need to happen as much.  The result is, testing isn't where it was even 1-2 months ago.  Overall my want/need for a test two weeks ago is much different than testing was needed (and lacked) early on.  It resulted in a few days of missed school.  My daughter was out of school most of last year because we couldn't adequately test.  So in no way am I defending Trump over Biden, but IMO, there is some legitimate valid criticism in taking the foot off of the pedal when it comes to testing.  At this point, a much more structured testing policy would be great.  Maybe standardizing regular testing of specific occupations/students to help control outbreaks, etc.

Biden took the foot off the pedal for testing?   I got 40 tests while Biden was president.  

32 minutes ago, Cartman said:

You'll quickly learn (if you haven't done so already) that if you're not of the left, this board will call you a Russian troll, ignorant dumbass Trumper, etc.  

I learned that fairly quick.  That's pretty normal with a liberal crowd.  I've got thick skin so they don't bother me.  I just stick to the facts which unfortuatly upsets some folks.

7 minutes ago, pfife said:

LOL you must not have been here before Biden was president. Cool work of short fiction though.

I don't want to speak for Chas, but my hatred for Trump was not related to Biden being president, it was related to Trump being president.

So are you happy with the state of the country right now?

I've said it before and will repeat it, I'm not Trump supporter and would rather see someone else run.  However, voting for Trump in 2020 was better than going with what we have now.  I refuse to vote for the bad candidate because I don't like the other guy.

19 minutes ago, Archie said:

I learned that fairly quick.  That's pretty normal with a liberal crowd.  I've got thick skin so they don't bother me.  I just stick to the facts which unfortuatly upsets some folks.

When does this "stick to the facts" part of the program begin? 

14 minutes ago, Archie said:

So are you happy with the state of the country right now?

I've said it before and will repeat it, I'm not Trump supporter and would rather see someone else run.  However, voting for Trump in 2020 was better than going with what we have now.  I refuse to vote for the bad candidate because I don't like the other guy.

I am not happy with the state of the county but it is improving.  It's not the deadliest year ever anymore, and the job losses aren't the worst in 100 years, like they were under Trump.