Biden's presidency

ewsieg

7 minutes ago, Archie said:

You're more of a comedian that an Independent.  So much of what you post gives me a good laugh and is right out of the democrat playbook.

Says the Joker spewing horseshit about Jan 6th.

All you white trash bigots are nothing but clowns, if we want to talk about getting a good laugh...

4 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Says the Joker spewing horseshit about Jan 6th.

All you white trash bigots are nothing but clowns, if we want to talk about getting a good laugh...

Ohhhh now you are resorting to name calling.  So easy to tell when a liberal is losing a debate.

Not a good representation so far Archie Bunker...

You've proven yourself to be a liar, a fascist, a hypocrite, and completely full of horseshit so far...

Do you think people here are stupid? That we can't see the horseshit you're spewing?

Newsflash: Everyone can see your stream of crap.

8 hours ago, Archie said:

Yeah a guy dressed up in a fur suit wearing horns is mentally sound enough to take over a country.  He sounds more like what Biden does in private.  The democrats and their media jumped all over this and blew it out of proportion for their benefit.  Other than some overzealous officer firing into a crowd of people there's nothing to see there folks.  And don't blame it on Trump.  He never asked anyone to do that.  His exact works were peacefully and patriotically. The democrats love to use this benefit.  The only good thing I can say about the democrats is they have a very good PR system that slants everything in their favor.  I suppose that's easy to do when the mainstream media is part of the democrat PR system.

This is nuts.

Nothing about Trump is peaceful or patriotic. He is all about creating chaos and undermining America. His voluminous record on this account speaks for itself. And every reasonable person can easily see that Trump worked as hard as his imagination would allow him to destroy the peaceful transfer of power.

So get out of here with this garbage. We’re not a Facebook group here.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Archie said:

They found out afterward that there were some people planning ahead to do bad things.  They found a bomb and some equipment stashed but it was from a small group of the people that entered the Capitol but it wasn't the entire crowd.  I'm not condoning what happened, and it shouldn't of happened, but it was hardly a coup.  What Milley did in calling China is a much greater threat to this country.  Most of the people at the Capitol were not causing violence but being loud and protesting.  I feel many of them were inside because the door was open.  Most of the people would not have broken windows or doors to enter.  Democrats stood up for the rioters in Portland and would stand up for the people at the Capitol if were their group of people protesting. 

Many at the Capitol were causing violence. Many did break windows and go through broken windows to go in. Many of the people you’re trying to excuse participated in this. Stop excusing these people.

Also, stop excusing this entire incident. You can’t have thousands of angry people egged on to converge on the Capitol without violence and bloodshed. Bad apples will always show up and poison the barrel. They can turn otherwise ordinary people who wouldn’t go out of their way to hurt others into bloodthirsty animals because the opportunity is being presented to them in a highly-impassioned group setting. That’s exactly how lynchings worked.

Edited by chasfh
  • Like 1

I'm not here to defend Trump and I've made clear I don't want him to run again.  However, I will defend what was actually said and he is on record saying peacefully and patriotically to the group of supporters.  

Since democrats supported the rioters in Portland and other places I suppose they get a free pass because they are on "your" side?  They caused more destruction and death than anyone in DC did.

48 minutes ago, 1984Echoes said:

Says the guy who called me a comedian, not an Independent.

So you're a hypocrite too then.

Calling someone a comedian is not a derogatory term.  I can't say the same about white trash and bigot. You obviously don't know me because I am far from either.   I said before that your posts say a lot more about you than me and you prove that again.  You disagree with me politically as I do with you - so what?  I don't understand why people can't have a rational discussion talking about what they believe in and why.  For some reason you are one of those people that are incapable.  Millions of people disagree with your views just as millions do with mine.  Why get so upset because someone doesn't agree with you?  I bet you've never been married.

2 hours ago, Archie said:

A handful of people not the entire crowd there.  

So?

The fact that there were any people there at all with the intent of harm or  assassination of people is unsettling. I'm surprised that you seem not to understand that 

Edited by mtutiger

Seeing these posts leads me to believe that the response to the Jan 6th worst case scenario (ie. Multiple dead politicians / even more dead police) would be something along the lines of "so what? that didn't represent everyone there that day, nbd"

Edited by mtutiger

2 hours ago, Archie said:

A handful of people not the entire crowd there.  And it goes to show Trump had nothing to do with it. The democrats tried to say that Trump told people to attack the Capitol in his speech earlier that day when what he really said was protest peacefully and patriotically.  Democrats have never liked the truth anyway because it doesn't fit their agenda.  Anyway its still nothing that was overhyped by the democrat PR machine also known as the liberal media.

My Awchy what big hands you have you dingbat.

658 arrests is slightly mor than a handful. Not to mention a few Congress critters that aided and abetted 

21 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

My Awchy what big hands you have you dingbat.

658 arrests is slightly mor than a handful. Not to mention a few Congress critters that aided and abetted 

Many of those folks have been release while awaiting trial.  Why?  Because they were charged with low level crimes like obstruction and trespassing.  Those charges aren't close to overthrowing the government or any violence. 

4 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Ever consider this guy is a paid troll? 

Because I have a different opinion than other people here I'm a paid troll?  Hardly.  I can send you my address if you want to send a check.  I came here to talk about the Tigers and got caught up politics.  Why on earth would a sports site even have a political section?

3 minutes ago, Archie said:

Because I have a different opinion than other people here I'm a paid troll?  Hardly.  I can send you my address if you want to send a check.  I came here to talk about the Tigers and got caught up politics.  Why on earth would a sports site even have a political section?

Its the immediate assumption I have of anyone who propagates sedition and insurrection.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Archie said:

Yeah a guy dressed up in a fur suit wearing horns is mentally sound enough to take over a country.  He sounds more like what Biden does in private.  The democrats and their media jumped all over this and blew it out of proportion for their benefit.  Other than some overzealous officer firing into a crowd of people there's nothing to see there folks.  And don't blame it on Trump.  He never asked anyone to do that.  His exact works were peacefully and patriotically. The democrats love to use this benefit.  The only good thing I can say about the democrats is they have a very good PR system that slants everything in their favor.  I suppose that's easy to do when the mainstream media is part of the democrat PR system.

lol

do better

15 hours ago, Archie said:

I'm not here to defend Trump and I've made clear I don't want him to run again.  However, I will defend what was actually said and he is on record saying peacefully and patriotically to the group of supporters.  

Since democrats supported the rioters in Portland and other places I suppose they get a free pass because they are on "your" side?  They caused more destruction and death than anyone in DC did.

You are defending Trump on this very page.

And Trump is a shameless liar, something that is also well-documented across four-plus decades. Anytime anyone presents what he says at face value as evidence, they are either being willfully ignorant, or being truly ignorant, and neither one of those is a good look. And be assured, we see you.

• Thanks 2