Biden's presidency

ewsieg

8 minutes ago, Archie said:

...  It doesn't take a genius to see the destruction that is going on in our country because of the Biden Administration....

Like I said...

Nothing but horseshit from you. I'd rather be 12 years old than the bald-faced liar you're showing yourself to be.

BTW: You're not taking this personally, are you, Archie Bunker?

Edited by 1984Echoes

12 hours ago, Archie said:

Are you 12 years old?  It doesn't take a genius to see the destruction that is going on in our country because of the Biden Administration.  What's the greatest threat to our democracy?  Is it China, Russia or the Middle East?  Nope its the democrat party that's destroying this country from the inside.  If you read what I have posted instead blindly spewing liberal BS

😏

19 hours ago, The Ronz said:

How did you know this site existed if you weren't a member of the old forum?

For the most part it can't be found in Google.

spacer.png

I found the old site on yahoo and in the comments where people just starting new threads because I guess that's all you can do now I saw one telling people about this site.  So here I am. 😀😀😀

• Haha 1

I am reminded of the only neighborhood association meeting I ever attended.  A guy got up and was talking about the new smart meters being installed and how dangerous they were. When nobody was getting into what he was saying he said “come on people… don’t you see this?  It’s all out there on the internet”.  This was in 2011.  

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2021 at 9:36 PM, Archie said:

Are you 12 years old?  It doesn't take a genius to see the destruction that is going on in our country because of the Biden Administration.  What's the greatest threat to our democracy?  Is it China, Russia or the Middle East?  Nope its the democrat party that's destroying this country from the inside.  If you read what I have posted instead blindly spewing liberal BS you would have seen I don't want Donald Trump to run again.  I enjoy discussing politics and exchanging banter with people that are educated and knowledgeable.  However, comments like you have above show you are neither or you need to grow up.

Good day!

The people that are the greatest threat to our democracy are obviously the ones that tried a coup 10 months ago.

• Thanks 3

11 hours ago, oblong said:

I am reminded of the only neighborhood association meeting I ever attended.  A guy got up and was talking about the new smart meters being installed and how dangerous they were. When nobody was getting into what he was saying he said “come on people… don’t you see this?  It’s all out there on the internet”.  This was in 2011.  

ballmich used to talk about that same thing

17 hours ago, oblong said:

I long for the days when believing stuff you read on the internet got you looked at funny.

9 hours ago, pfife said:

The people that are the greatest threat to our democracy are obviously the ones that tried a coup 10 months ago.

Yeah a guy dressed up in a fur suit wearing horns is mentally sound enough to take over a country.  He sounds more like what Biden does in private.  The democrats and their media jumped all over this and blew it out of proportion for their benefit.  Other than some overzealous officer firing into a crowd of people there's nothing to see there folks.  And don't blame it on Trump.  He never asked anyone to do that.  His exact works were peacefully and patriotically. The democrats love to use this benefit.  The only good thing I can say about the democrats is they have a very good PR system that slants everything in their favor.  I suppose that's easy to do when the mainstream media is part of the democrat PR system.

• Confused 1

I mean, there was one guy who was caught walking around with zip ties in the Senate Chamber.

If the event were that peaceful, why would they need zip ties? 

Nothing personal Archie, but it appears that the only reason that you can sit there and say "oh, it wasn't that bad" is because a number of police made decisions in the heat of the moment that day that prevented it from being much worse.

Edited by mtutiger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, mtutiger said:

I mean, there was one guy who was caught walking around with zip ties in the Senate Chamber.

If the event were that peaceful, why would they need zip ties? 

Nothing personal Archie, but it appears that the only reason that you can sit there and say "oh, it wasn't that bad" is because a number of police made decisions in the heat of the moment that day that prevented it from being much worse.

They found out afterward that there were some people planning ahead to do bad things.  They found a bomb and some equipment stashed but it was from a small group of the people that entered the Capitol but it wasn't the entire crowd.  I'm not condoning what happened, and it shouldn't of happened, but it was hardly a coup.  What Milley did in calling China is a much greater threat to this country.  Most of the people at the Capitol were not causing violence but being loud and protesting.  I feel many of them were inside because the door was open.  Most of the people would not have broken windows or doors to enter.  Democrats stood up for the rioters in Portland and would stand up for the people at the Capitol if were their group of people protesting. 

Yawn.  We heard those tired comparisons 9 months ago and they are as stupid now as they were then.  It takes a concerted effort to pretend they are the same.  The goal was to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power, kill members of Congress if necessary, and cause chaos so that the dimwit Trump can be president longer.  Sorry but anybody who likes that guy is a dipshit. 

• Thanks 4

29 minutes ago, oblong said:

Yawn.  We heard those tired comparisons 9 months ago and they are as stupid now as they were then.  It takes a concerted effort to pretend they are the same.  The goal was to interrupt the peaceful transfer of power, kill members of Congress if necessary, and cause chaos so that the dimwit Trump can be president longer.  Sorry but anybody who likes that guy is a dipshit. 

I guess even if one concedes that the majority of folks who showed up that day were unwitting or not there for nefarious reasons (for the sake of argument I'll concede), I don't know how that disproves the presence of people who were there for nefarious reasons or, who had things gone differently, could have taken members of Congress or the Vice President hostage or executed them. Or how a group of people with that intent being in that building wouldn't be *the* story of what happened that day.

From everything I've seen and read, we were very lucky that nothing additional happened that day. Yet there is a real effort to just brush off or deny that reality, entirely driven by politics. Its incredibly discouraging and makes me worried about our future.

Edited by mtutiger

7 hours ago, Archie said:

Yeah a guy dressed up in a fur suit wearing horns is mentally sound enough to take over a country.  He sounds more like what Biden does in private.  The democrats and their media jumped all over this and blew it out of proportion for their benefit.  Other than some overzealous officer firing into a crowd of people there's nothing to see there folks.  And don't blame it on Trump.  He never asked anyone to do that.  His exact works were peacefully and patriotically. The democrats love to use this benefit.  The only good thing I can say about the democrats is they have a very good PR system that slants everything in their favor.  I suppose that's easy to do when the mainstream media is part of the democrat PR system.

Archie Bunker confirms he is our resident fascist and liar.

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Hence why what happened is a big deal.

Thanks for confirming.

A handful of people not the entire crowd there.  And it goes to show Trump had nothing to do with it. The democrats tried to say that Trump told people to attack the Capitol in his speech earlier that day when what he really said was protest peacefully and patriotically.  Democrats have never liked the truth anyway because it doesn't fit their agenda.  Anyway its still nothing that was overhyped by the democrat PR machine also known as the liberal media.

Just now, Archie said:

A handful of people not the entire crowd there.  And it goes to show Trump had nothing to do with it. The democrats tried to say that Trump told people to attack the Capitol in his speech earlier that day when what he really said was protest peacefully and patriotically.  Democrats have never liked the truth anyway because it doesn't fit their agenda.  Anyway its still nothing that was overhyped by the democrat PR machine also known as the liberal media.

So full of shit I can smell you all the way over here in Jersey...

Just now, 1984Echoes said:

Archie Bunker confirms he is our resident fascist and liar.

There is the real truth and the liberal made up truth which is better know as a bunch of lies.  You sir are the promoter of those lies.  You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the rear because it doesn't fit your and your political party's political agenda.

12 minutes ago, Archie said:

There is the real truth and the liberal made up truth which is better know as a bunch of lies.  You sir are the promoter of those lies.  You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the rear because it doesn't fit your and your political party's political agenda.

I'm an Independent.