Week Fourteen: Minnesota Vikings (10-2) @ Detroit Lions (5-7)

MichiganCardinal

Seahawks may be the most vulnerable team in playoff position right now. Especially with Thursday against the 9ers looking dicey

They own the tiebreaker, but if the Lions take care of business, they will be ahead of them record wise when it's all said and done 

Edited by mtutiger

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I didn't expect the Rams to go winless the rest of the way.    Teammates didn't get a chance to know Baker Mayfield yet, they'll probably hate him by next week. 

I didn't either... I did expect the team winning 16-3 with three minutes left in the 4th to win though. Josh McDaniels said "hold my beer" and called for a single-high defense.

Seattle appears to be in a nose dive. Geno Smith is falling back down to earth and they've lost 3 of 4.

Seahawks have the 49ers, Chiefs, Jets, and Rams to go. Giants have the Commies, Vikings, Colts, and Eagles to go. Commies have the Giants, 49ers, Browns, and Cowboys to go.

If two of those teams go 1-3 or worse to finish out (probably the Seahawks and the loser of next weeks Giants/Commies game), the Lions can afford to go 3-1 and still make it as a #7 seed.

1 hour ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Carolina  Panthers up in the 4th by 10

New York Giants lost

Washington  Sexual Harrassment Pandas on a bye week

Now, it's a rarity for me, but GO PATS !

Why are you rooting for the Pats? We should be rooting for Arizona for Rams draft pick purposes.

30 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Because with one more loss, Arizona is done.     We can root for Arizona when they play the Rams. 

The Lions can't afford any more losses so the teams behind them are irrelevant. Arizona is done regardless, time to root for the 4-5 win teams to win games for the sake of a higher pick at least IMO.

1 minute ago, Hongbit said:

We tripled our playoff chances today on Kornacki’s board. 

Lions have 45% chance to win against the Jets according to his board. These kinds of odds are absurd, IMHO, but it doesn't help the Jets that their QB is spending tonight in the hospital. Also Quinnen Williams may not be 100% next week.