Week Fourteen: Minnesota Vikings (10-2) @ Detroit Lions (5-7)

MichiganCardinal

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

I think the Giants have cratered back to earth. I would not be surprised if they only win one more game.

washington's schedule is not that difficult.

giants last two games are home to indy and then philly in the last game of the season.  the eagles might have the #1 seed wrapped up by then and only play reserves.

its going to be a miracle for the lions to do it.  not to mention that the lions have to win all their games too.  including three road games.  that's a tall task for any nfl team.

22 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

How is this the same team that got blanked by the Patriots and was historically bad on defense to start the season? What a turnaround by this team and coaching staff.

Players getting healthy (they were ravaged by injury in that NE game) and a coaching staff that is adjusting partly due to having a more full roster. Also, that NE game was a one off. The Lions could have beat the Eagles, Vikings, Dolphins and Seahawks so now they're learning how to win. Hell, I think they very well could have won the Dallas game if they didn't lose every receiver to injury. This might actually be a good team, I know... crazy.