04/01/2023 4:10pm EDT Detroit Tigers vs Tampa Bay Rays

casimir

5 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

This is kinda where I'm at. Sure, the pitching sucked today. The two guys who haven't pitched in a ML game in forever had issues. 

But FFS, show a little a life offensively. I almost have a bigger issue with that at this point. Score some runs.

Score A run.

At least we don't have to worry about not having/needing a closer.

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Maybe some of the guys could learn a thing or two about batting with two strikes lol

At the rate things are going the most ironic early move forced by a player's performance might be Cabrera moving up in the order......Depressing.

Edited by gehringer_2

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

Matt Shepard feeling up Craig Monroe's head. So this is what we've been reduced to two games in.

I'm really disappointed in Monroe. I thought when they gave him his shot he might be decent - but it's like he's locked into a platitude phrase book - constant repetition of mostly poorly applied stock banalities. I can't listen to him. Scales on the other hand may have a ways to go but he's pretty natural and occasionally says something clever. There's potential for improvement.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

I'm really disappointed in Monroe. I thought when they gave him his shot he might be decent - but it's like he's locked into a platitude phrase book - constant repetition of mostly poorly applied stock banalities. I can't listen to him. Scales on the other hand may have a ways to go but he's pretty natural and occasionally says something clever. There's potential for improvement.

I despise him at this point.  It's only a matter of time that he starts in on fans and media for "not being positive!!"...he's an insufferable, gaslighting, jackass.

Edited by Dtrain72
  • Like 1