Lions vs Bengals - 10/17/21 - 1:00pm - FOX

MotownWebGuy

2 hours ago, buddha said:

win!

If Burrow is out then yes, it could be a win. The Bengals have a good offense though with Burrow/Mixon/Chase/Boyd/Higgins and we have a bad defense with all 11 players we field. If Burrow is starting and healthy for the game I expect this to be a loss.

Edited by Mr.TaterSalad

2 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

If Burrow is out then yes, it could be a win. The Bengals have a good offense though with Burrow/Mixon/Chase/Boyd/Higgins and we have a bad defense with all 11 players we field. If Burrow is starting and healthy for the game I expect this to be a loss.

let's be honest, you expect every game to be a loss.  🙂

theyre playing at home, they can win.  the bengals got lucky to beat jacksonville on the road.

1 hour ago, Sports_Freak said:

Took Green Bay to OT. But yeah, we can win. Any given Sunday, right?

and the lions took the ravens to the final whistle.  any given sunday indeed.

lions are also better coached than the bengals and burrow cant speak.  then again, the bengals have really good receivers...

54 minutes ago, buddha said:

and the lions took the ravens to the final whistle.  any given sunday indeed.

lions are also better coached than the bengals and burrow cant speak.  then again, the bengals have really good receivers...

So is it Goff who can't throw the ball 20 yards down the field or the fact we don't have any decent receivers getting open? Or a combo of both? Either way, I see us losing more than I see us winning. Underdogs at home to Cincinnati? Horrible. I guess we'll need to run the ball 50 times....

1 hour ago, Sports_Freak said:

So is it Goff who can't throw the ball 20 yards down the field or the fact we don't have any decent receivers getting open? Or a combo of both? Either way, I see us losing more than I see us winning. Underdogs at home to Cincinnati? Horrible. I guess we'll need to run the ball 50 times....

dude, nobody is saying the lions are good.  i've said theyre the least talented team in the league AND theyre one of the most injured teams in the league.  theyre bad.  they might win 4 games this season.  theyre more likely to win just 2 than 6.

but they are likely to win a FEW games.  its just the nature of the nfl game.  this week they are at home against an overrated cincy team whose best player may be injured.  they can win this game.  doesnt mean they will, but they gotta win some time.  lol.

2 hours ago, buddha said:

dude, nobody is saying the lions are good.  i've said theyre the least talented team in the league AND theyre one of the most injured teams in the league.  theyre bad.  they might win 4 games this season.  theyre more likely to win just 2 than 6.

but they are likely to win a FEW games.  its just the nature of the nfl game.  this week they are at home against an overrated cincy team whose best player may be injured.  they can win this game.  doesnt mean they will, but they gotta win some time.  lol.

It just irritates me a bit that Campbell is getting passes for his coaching mistakes. Yes, he's learning on the job with very limited quality players but the bad calls end on him alone. Not the assistants. And he would admit it, he seems like a stand up guy. And his motivation ability can't be questioned, I think he's already gotten more from his limited quality players. I really do like the guy but I'll be the first to call him out on his questionable calls. Going for 2 to take the lead in Minny took some stones. Was it ever asked if Minny let Swift score to preserve time? It was like he was barely touched. Naaaaaa...