Lions vs Bengals - 10/17/21 - 1:00pm - FOX

MotownWebGuy

I don't know if he needs to have a fully flexible hand to control a defensive lineman, either incoming or in the rushing game... but that's what Campbell intimated on detroitlions.com.

Maybe he would suck at LT working with 1.5 hands?

Seems pretty damn weak... 

But if we could just get a 1st rounder "plus" offer...

19 hours ago, RandyMarsh said:

I wonder how much is on Decker and how much is on the team.

I don't know what exactly Decker's finger injury is but I've had what is known as "mallet finger" before and I had to wear a splint on my finger for 10 weeks. No it didnt hurt and I could do day to day tasks with it but I sure as hell wouldn't have been able to compete at the highest level against the best competition.

If you're the Lions you have to ask yourself is it worth possibly exposing him and lowering his worth just to play in meaningless games? Or have him possibly injure something else or pick up bad habits trying to compensate for the injury? 

I think they just wanted to get Sewell thrown in at LT since he seemed to struggle at RT. It looks like Decker had a "setback". Most players aren't 100%. I cannot see a LT not playing because of a finger injury.

i dont think its a conspiracy at all. 

i do love the news about deshawn hand taking snaps!  lol.  all that means is that deshawn hand is about to get hurt again.  he'll be out of league in two years.  the lions will cut him after this season.  another team will pick him up because he is talented, and then cut him after they realize he'll never be healthy.