Week Four: Detroit Lions (2-1) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1)

MichiganCardinal

12 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Not super concerned about Montgomery even though it would be nice to have him but not having Decker does suck. Nice to get Mosely back atleast.

Montgomery is a big loss against a good defense on the road, arguably as big as Decker. You can see how much it hurt them immediately against Seattle and most of the Falcons game. The Lions have no bell cow, grind the tough yards RB now. The offense is more than likely to struggle big time tonight without these two in.

1 hour ago, NYLion said:

Montgomery is a big loss against a good defense on the road, arguably as big as Decker. You can see how much it hurt them immediately against Seattle and most of the Falcons game. The Lions have no bell cow, grind the tough yards RB now. The offense is more than likely to struggle big time tonight without these two in.

I don’t really agree. I think this will be Gibbs coming out game.  He found his rhythm in the 4th quarter against the falcons. I anticipate more of the same tonight. 

4 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

He says now that he expects a Gibbs coming out party but the first time he gets a handoff that doesn't go for 6+ yards he is going to call for Ben Johnsons head. 

every play that doesnt result in a touchdown is ben johnson's fault.  every holding call, every nine yard play, every sack, every pick, every two yard run, every dropped pass.

its amazing the lions have won any games with such incompetence.

3 hours ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Thursday Night games suck. They all suck. I expect a low scoring sloppy game, as players on both teams have not had satisfactory chance to rest and recover from Sunday.

I think the Lions are the better team and will come out on top, but it won’t be pretty.

Lions 20

Packers 12

I hope so but I'm hearing some pretty horrible things about the game officials. They're all on the take.