The Gaza War

gehringer_2

no you're maga, it's already been determined and others have already noted it and also agreed, sorry that happened to you but it was your posts that did it.   

Lack of personal responsibility for one's words is also MAGA.  You're honestly a 5 tool maga

I speak for me, and your posts speak for you.     

As others have already agreed - It's all been listed out in just stuff you've posted today, but it's been super apparent for a while: you're isolationist, you hate muslims, you have no personal responsibility for your words, you take no effort to keep from contradicting yourself in order to troll on the internet, and you bragged about attacking the left next time the right protests.   All MAGA.

I'm sorry you did that. 

You criticized students being passionate about a foreign war with no US soldiers.  Obviously isolationist. 

So not only are you isolationist, you also a hypocrite because now you admit you also are passionate about a foreign war with no US soldiers, for which you just criticized the students for being.   Which as already noted, doing nothing to keep from contradicting yourself in order to troll on the internet is MAGA for sure. 

Edited by pfife

I said it was telling this was the war they were passionate about as opposed to other issues domestically or other foreign wars like Ukraine. I never said I was passionate about Israel and that I support Israel. I'm sorry if calling out antisemites strikes a nerve with you. That's more telling about you than me. 

Speaking of making stuff up, it's already been told to your maga identity that I'm here to call out your maga virtue signaling regarding the virtue signaling you passionately hate.   

The fact that you offered so, so, so much more to call out with such little effort made it a complete and utter joy.

Making up alternative facts about others intentions and emotions.... definitely maga.   Add it to the list. 

Edited by pfife

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

I was assured these domestic terrorists had college administrators by the balls.

1 big thing: College protest crackdown

Illustration of a fist pushing over the columns of a university building to the right

Illustration: Sarah Grillo/Axios

Colleges are cracking down on pro-Palestinian protests that administrators say are getting increasingly disruptive, Axios' April Rubin writes.

• Why it matters: It's a stark pivot from just a few years ago, when colleges bolstered diversity, equity and inclusion programs and course offerings in the wake of Black Lives Matter protests.

🔎 Zoom in: Tensions at Columbia bubbled over after university president Minouche Shafik last week called in the NYPD to disband a pro-Palestinian encampment at the center of campus.

• The University of Michigan said it will draft a new policy on punishable disruptive behavior following a pro-Palestinian protest at its convocation.
  • The University of Southern California canceled its valedictorian's commencement speech, citing safety concerns that the student called a "campaign of racist hatred."
  • Stanford banned overnight camping in February to end an encampment populated by dueling pro-Palestinian and pro-Israeli tents, citing student safety, extreme weather and rodents.

1713777608598.png

Today's N.Y. Post cover

🎓 In response to pro-Palestinian protests at Columbia over the weekend, President Biden said as part of a Passover statement yesterday: "Even in recent days, we've seen harassment and calls for violence against Jews."

• "This blatant Antisemitism is reprehensible and dangerous — and it has absolutely no place on college campuses, or anywhere in our country."

🏢 The new toughness extends to the workplace. Today's Wall Street Journal front page: "Bosses are losing patience with staff eager to be the conscience of their companies."

• "The moves are a correction to the last several years, when corporate leaders often brooked dissent and encouraged staff to voice their personal convictions." (Gift link)

Go deeper: Pro-Palestinian demonstrations at Columbia are drawing backlash from members of Congress and the White House.

the draft of the UMich policy was positively draconian. They backed off within days based on the strength of the feedback about it. And I do give them credit for soliciting that feedback. Of course, that's no guarantee the revisions won't be as bad!