The Gaza War

gehringer_2

They have an encampment in Ann Arbor now, you can man up, put your money where your copy and paste url is,  and go there and walk away and continue to do absolutely ****ing nothing  to fight antisemitism. 

Edited by pfife

4 minutes ago, pfife said:

It's telling that you're more triggered by me than by antisemitism or calling out of antisemitism or walking away from antisemitism and doing nothing 

You're the one following me around this thread. You're lucky I even condescend to acknowledge you. 

This is such a random tangent that you’ve gone out on @pfife

This is a site where people post links and opinions.  That’s the purpose of this place.  You don’t have to back up your posts by going out into the real world and supporting them.    

• Thanks 1

I'm totally fine with all of what you just said esp the distinction between what folks are doing here and the real world.   Definitely agree there's multiple cosplayers here

Edited by pfife

Also being against antisemitism right up to the point where it requires real world (TM Hongbit) action is pretty awesome.  Admitting it proudly is even more awesome. 

Edited by pfife

22 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

You're the one following me around this thread. You're lucky I even condescend to acknowledge you. 

What actually happened is you totally and thoroughly hit dog hollered to my really really well done Drake meme.  

I'm not surprised that you're against antisemitism only right up until it requires real world (TM Hongbit) action.   I've been saying you're just virtue signaling & interents trolling for a while now. 

11 minutes ago, pfife said:

Also being against antisemitism right up to the point where it requires real world (TM Hongbit) action is pretty awesome.  Admitting it proudly is even more awesome. 

You don’t have to go to a student protest in Ann Arbor to be against antisemitism.   That’s a dumb ass take. 

Just now, Hongbit said:

You don’t have to go to a student protest in Ann Arbor to be against antisemitism.   That’s a dumb ass take. 

I'm fine with you guys admitting you're only into fighting antisemitism on a message board. 

11 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I organize instead of protest. Start by flipping MI-10 and supporting Tlaib's challenger for congress. 

You also celebrate politicians who brag on national TV about doing nothing about antisemitism.   

That must be some of that real-world antisemitism you don't like to worry about