The Gaza War

gehringer_2

Just now, chasfh said:

Your definition of Hamashole appears to be anyone who doesn't agree with your positions of "Israel right or wrong" and "Bomb 'em all and let God sort 'em out". I guess by process of elimination that makes me a Hamashole, too, and to the degree that's true, I guess I'll have no choice but to cop to that.

Criticizing people for having the temerity of being concerned about things that exist beyond their fingertips is pretty on brand here.

Hamasholes are protestors that support Hamas. When your protest uses Hamas propaganda, it makes you a Hamashole. 

Personally I would use my energy on organizing and trying to flip Texas blue but nothing beats a good protest. Remember how the war on statues in 2020 changed everything? 

I think there's room in this big, wide world for more than one type of political action, and I also don't believe that a protest is invalid if it doesn't transform an entire system in a utopia.

Peaceful protest in support of a people in the process of being bombed and starved out of existence is valid and, in my mind, desirable.

Edited by chasfh

5 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I think there's room in this big, wide world for more than one type of political action, and I also don't believe that a protest is invalid if it doesn't transform an entire system in a utopia.

Peaceful protest in support of a people in the process of being bombed and starved out of existence is valid and, in my mind, desirable.

And yet these people being bombed and starved out of existence refuse the multiple ceasefires offered to them, refuse to release the hostages they took from the war they started. Bombed and starved out of existence means about 35,000 out of 2.5 million, about half of those 35,000 militants who daily fire rockets at Israel. 

BTW, this "bombed and starved out of existence" is being a Hamashole in case you were wondering. 

Edited by Motown Bombers

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

She should have released the hostages and accepted the ceasefire when she had the chance, I guess.

I could share what Hamas did to innocent Israelis but that would be too graphic for this forum. I'm sure this forum has rules against images of Hamas parading corpses of dead Israelis to thousands of cheering civilians. 

5 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I don't know why you'd want that. That's weird and creepy.

That's what Hamas and Hamasholes want. This could not have worked out better for Hamas. They attack Israel and kill as many Jews as they could, you know an attempted genocide. They take hundreds back to Gaza. Before Israel even responds, they got people protesting and the entire west is putting pressure on Israel to just surrender. There is no pressure on Hamas to surrender. In fact, they say they will do it again. There is no pressure on Egypt or any other Arab country to take in these Palestinians being "bombed and starved out of existence." Could not have gone any better for the terrorists.