The Gaza War

gehringer_2

On the news, interviewing people at the NYU protest, and for God’s sake, these idiots can’t even verbalize what they’re supposedly there for… because it looks/sounds like they haven’t a f’ing clue.

Disgraceful - on the first night of Passover that there are absolutely haters of Israel and Jews, and people are applauding them.

I’m sick to my stomach.

edit to add - if I’m being truthful, what I’m really feeling right now is very angry.

• Like 1

So Moskowitz admits he doesn't like guilt by association one comma before he commits guilt by association, and also admits that he'd just leave and do nothing about the antisemtism he just witnessed in his hypothetical.   Not surprised someone who just virtue signals would appreciate that tweet 

ETA:  Moskowitz, not Philip. 

Edited by pfife

And, in the real world, he apparently did just that.... drop in and visit and do nothing about the antisemtism.  

Yet another instance of this thread virtue signaling on the virtue signaling.  But this is better, it's virtue signaling on the virtue signaling on the virtual signaling. 

Edited by pfife

If you actually cared about antisemitism more than virtue signaling on the internet for a bunch of other middle aged dudes by ****posting and copying tweet URLs, then you'd celebrate politicians who do stuff about antisemitism not ones that admit outright they'd do nothing about it.  It's actually particularly disgraceful when those that actually have the power to do something about it, such as congresspersons,  brag that they won't on national TV.   

Edited by pfife

8 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

It’s telling that you are more triggered by the calling out of antisemitism than the antisemitism itself. 

It's telling that you're more triggered by me than by antisemitism or calling out of antisemitism or walking away from antisemitism and doing nothing