Michigan Men's Basketball: AKA the Michigan revenue sport that doesn't have an uber jaded fanbase waiting in the dark for failure.

romad1

Juwon needs to go.  He’s a great recruiter but he’s got no actual coaching acumen.  It’s almost a disservice to these players and their development to keep him in this spot that is way over his head..   The only relevant thing this team got better at this year was understanding how you are supposed to behave when someone disrespects you on the streets of Chicago.    

2 hours ago, Hongbit said:

Juwon needs to go.  He’s a great recruiter but he’s got no actual coaching acumen.  It’s almost a disservice to these players and their development to keep him in this spot that is way over his head..   The only relevant thing this team got better at this year was understanding how you are supposed to behave when someone disrespects you on the streets of Chicago.    

i dont think this is true at all. i think juwan has been a really good coach and running pro schemes.  

the problem this year was roster construction and they were left with no wing players, only freshmen.  houstan turned out to be "just a shooter."  they lost two and a half nba players off last year's team and replaced them with true freshmen.

we'll see what they look like in the near future, but juwan isnt going anywhere unless he has another meltdown.

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

With that game being in Indy, I have to imagine a lot of Michigan fans will travel. Very favorable landing for a mediocre basketball team.

There will be some fans but I’m not sure too many are going to travel for this team.  

Wisconsin lucks out getting first two rounds in Milwaukee