4/13/24 DH Twins @ Tigers Game 1 1:10 PM

Whelp, yesterday was the least iritating game of the season so far, so it makes sense that the very next game is the most irritating game of the season so far.

And send Lange to Toledo immediately after the game, k thx.

39 minutes ago, IdahoBert said:

The billionaire oligarchs can do anything they want to. They instituted the pitch clock, which is good. They made the DH universal, which is OK. They don’t seem to be big on tradition. We begin extra inning games with a guy on second base now. Why not just make doubleheaders seven innings each like it was during Covid. 

I still don't watch extra inning games because it's not real baseball.  It's not a protest.  I'm just not interested in watching that.  Maybe if they are in a pennant race some day, I'll force myself to watch that fraud.  Anyway, one game this season, I was working with the game in the background and I lost track of the inning. All of the sudden there was a man on second base and I got pissed at the pitcher.  It think it was Lange.  Not sure.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SoCalTiger said:

7 runs on one hit !  That's not easy to do.

You are right.  Horrible effort by Lange.  We should have won it in the 9th or 10th.  Very poor plate appearances save Keith's hit.