5/30/24 7:10PM Tigers @ Red Sox

I really like how mlb.com keeps telling me how great other players on other teams are hitting, NOT. They act like I’m supposed to care about other teams in general and want to be informed. They might as well be telling me about the Kardashians. I care that little about how well other teams are doing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IdahoBert said:

I really like how mlb.com keeps telling me how great other players on other teams are hitting, NOT. They act like I’m supposed to care about other teams in general and want to be informed. They might as well be telling me about the Kardashians. I care that little about how well other teams are doing.

Wanna feel better? Look how Eduardo Rodriguez is doing for the Diamondbacks. $80 million for 4 years and he still hasn't pitched for them. He's hurt. I'm glad we didn't extend him...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

Wanna feel better? Look how Eduardo Rodriguez is doing for the Diamondbacks. $80 million for 4 years and he still hasn't pitched for them. He's hurt. I'm glad we didn't extend him...

Problem is, for every bullet dodged we have like three Jordon Zimmermans.

• Haha 1

I assumed Vierling would be on the pine tonight.  That seems to be the way hinch operates.

On a side note, this is going to be a good game for fans who love strikeouts

At minimum 22 Ks combined by both teams.

1 hour ago, mtutiger said:

Been off the reservation for a few days.... 

Is Matt Vierling finally getting a little bit of respect? Finally???

No. He did this twice last year for three weeks at a time. He was up there with Ohtani for a few weeks and then was mediocre the rest of the time. I'll check back in a couple weeks and months and see how he's doing.

3 hours ago, Sports_Freak said:

I’d completely forgotten about him.

1 hour ago, Tigermojo said:

No. He did this twice last year for three weeks at a time. He was up there with Ohtani for a few weeks and then was mediocre the rest of the time. I'll check back in a couple weeks and months and see how he's doing.

Yes, He's a good player to have on the team, but if he plays too much he seems to get exposed.  Up to this point, he's been a solid utility guy.

3 hours ago, tiger2022 said:

On a side note, this is going to be a good game for fans who love strikeouts

At minimum 22 Ks combined by both teams.

Halfway there

The Tigers might push 15 tonight.