Cardinals at Lions

buddha

5 hours ago, NYLion said:

Lawrence has been getting destroyed on the regular. I wouldn't be surprised if they took Neal and the two pass rushers were still available at 2 and 3. Dropping a couple of spots isn't the worst thing in the world and it'll be nice to see this young group get a taste of winning.

I predicted 4 wins so we'll beat Atlanta and Green Bay.

19 hours ago, KL2 said:

Yep and missing good players is certainly gonna make us better. Your strategy is full proof!

And fact is our best player or rhe last 50 years were all taken 1 or 2 overall 

Only 3 players taken 1st overall since 1999 have won a Super Bowl. So yeah, lose every game for 22 years and we may win one.

41 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

It was the most complete game I recall in a long time. The last one I can think of was the game against New England in Patricia's first win. 

Think about it.  Goff was 21 for 26, no picks   (close a time or two, but every QB is)

Their #4 running back from the practice squad had 112 yards

Their O-Line protected the QB extremely well

Their defense was fantastic and they neutralized Kyler Murray. 

The decimated secondary gave up few big playes

Charles Harris was a beast.

They had few penalties and none of them resulted in killing a drive or extending a drive for Arizona

AZ got in the red zone 4 times and no touchdowns.  

Very impressive against a "good" team.   

16 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/lions-pff-grades-win-over-183845183.html

Reminder, PFF should not be taken seriously. It’s a bunch of never rans sitting at their computer making up numbers.  This forum would give a better evaluation.   Most. The PFF grade isn’t worthy of being toiletpaper. 

Yes, the Cardinals l,ost by 3 scores, by all means give them much higher grades.   Wow.   

36 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Not sure if it's been posted anywhere or not but Goff has been placed on the Covid list. The tweet I saw was from 14 hours ago so it would have been effective yesterday.  I have no idea how the rules for that work now but is it possible he can still play on Sunday?

Yes.  I believe the rules are changing as soon as the games are played tonight (Tuesday).    

Edited by Motor City Sonics

4 hours ago, Motown Bombers said:

I believe if you are vaccinated and not showing symptoms you can play. Guess we'll be finding out who is truly vaccinated. 

If fully vaccinated with no symptoms it only requires a single negative test and he can be back... His describing it as a minor cold tells me he may have some symptoms though...