Green Bay at Lions, FOX 1:00pm

RedRamage

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

It will hurt so much when no one can even agree on who the consensus number one pick is.

Doesn't matter. 

Someone has to be on top of your draft board. Why risk someone else taking that guy for a abosultely meaningless win. All you're doing today is hurting yourself in the long run. It's 2006 all over again

Edited by KL2

5 minutes ago, KL2 said:

Doesn't matter. 

Someone has to be on top of your draft board. Why risk someone else taking that guy for a abosultely meaningless win. All you're doing today is hurting yourself in the long run. It's 2006 all over again

The Lions got the 2nd pick and drafted Calvin Johnson. I'll take that. 

• Like 1

The Lions finished 3-5-1 after their bye week and not counting the Denver game where they barely had enough players to play due to COVID the only blowout loss was to Seattle. The other 3 losses were by 3, 2 and 4 points so they really played alot better in the 2nd half of the season despite having a ton of injuries to key players. 

Normally I’d be SOL for winning a meaningless game to cost a draft spot but as others.said there is no top player in this draft.  I also agree there’s a real chance that Jax does take Evan Neal which would leave the Lions with the same choice as if they were #1.  

Edited by Hongbit

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

The Lions finished 3-5-1 after their bye week and not counting the Denver game where they barely had enough players to play due to COVID the only blowout loss was to Seattle. The other 3 losses were by 3, 2 and 4 points so they really played alot better in the 2nd half of the season despite having a ton of injuries to key players. 

Adding to this point a number of guys stepped up and made an impact that had been quiet earlier in the year.  I’d put St Brown, Raymond, Josh Reynolds, Reeves-Maybin, Netflix Reynolds,  Bryant, Melafonfu, and even Goff in this group.