Who do you want to replace Harbaugh if he goes to the NFL?

AlaskanTigersFan

Who do you want to replace Harbaugh if he goes to the NFL?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. If Harbaugh goes to the NFL, who do you want to replace him.......?

• Matt Cambell
    • Matt Rhule
    • Josh Gattis
    • Mike Macdonald
    • Mike Hart
    • Other (Please specify in comments)

6 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

Vic Fangio has extensive connections with Jim and was rumored to be his pick for DC in Minnesota if Jim got/took the job.

If Fangio doesn't land on his feet with a DC position in the NFL, he would be a great get for Michigan.

fangio isnt going to want to recruit.  i want a younger, hungrier guy.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2022 at 8:16 PM, lordstanley said:

So the married boss turning 40 in the spring has been flirting at the office for weeks.  Finally worked up nerve to take his young secretary away on overnight trip. Checked in to the hotel, went up to the room, she was in the bathroom getting herself more comfortable. But by time she came out in lingerie he had already bolted down to the lobby and out the door to the airport. Took the next flight home and asked his wife to overlook his silliness 

I gave zero credit to you when I used this analogy with a coworker earlier today but am giving you the props you deserve here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, AlaskanTigersFan said:

Would you be ok giving it to Clink then going out and Hiring an ACE recruiter? I think I'd be more than ok with that myself.

i want clink to stay, but might want someone else to come in and call the plays.  not sure clink is ready.

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

But by the time he comes back for that Head Coaching job in college, he will have had a good 15-20 interviews for practice under his belt.  

We are in agreeance as to the issue.   Its really amazing that in a league with 70% AA players, where a guy like Caldwell can lift the Detroit Lions into "mediocrity" from their normal ceiling of "embarrassing" can't find work. 

I want Harbaugh to succeed.  I would have been interested to see Gattis take over the program.

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

We are in agreeance as to the issue.   Its really amazing that in a league with 70% AA players, where a guy like Caldwell can lift the Detroit Lions into "mediocrity" from their normal ceiling of "embarrassing" can't find work. 

I want Harbaugh to succeed.  I would have been interested to see Gattis take over the program.

At this point, I'm kind of done with Harbaugh and I wanted Josh to get it.    Harbaugh is a cartoon, man.    I'm glad, in year freaking SEVEN, that he finally beat OSU and got to Indy.  It was a very impressive season, but the sideshow is silly and I think it's just time to cut ties with Bo, his disciples and that whole sick, sordid chapter.  The announcers are gone, lets keep going.  The faster we get done with the past, the better the future will be.   Bo knew.  He bragged that he knew everything about his program..........can't back off of this and say "well, not that part".  Take down the statue, rename it Victors Hall and move on.   

Hockey program is f'ed up now too.  

• Thanks 1

With the Caldwell thing.  3 out of 4 seasons in this venus fly trap of a program - they should be naming streets after the guy. 

I think his age works against him more than  his race.   Seems we're moving towards younger and younger coaches.  Everyone wants their McVeigh..............most will end up with their own Kingsbury.       Leftwich needed to land a job THIS year (a few are still open, so he can still).  He won't look like such a good O.C. with Kyle Trask or Jimmy G at QB.      I think Daboll will flop in New York.  The Buffalo offense was good because of Josh Allen and his creativity.  Daniel Jones or whatever other stiff they get won't have that ability to fix broken plays.  

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

At this point, I'm kind of done with Harbaugh and I wanted Josh to get it.    Harbaugh is a cartoon, man.    I'm glad, in year freaking SEVEN, that he finally beat OSU and got to Indy.  It was a very impressive season, but the sideshow is silly and I think it's just time to cut ties with Bo, his disciples and that whole sick, sordid chapter.  The announcers are gone, lets keep going.  The faster we get done with the past, the better the future will be.   Bo knew.  He bragged that he knew everything about his program..........can't back off of this and say "well, not that part".  Take down the statue, rename it Victors Hall and move on.   

Hockey program is f'ed up now too.  

this is about where I am. Harbaugh is just going to keep blowing where ever the next wind comes from, whether it's the job, the offence, the QB, whatever.

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

this is about where I am. Harbaugh is just going to keep blowing where ever the next wind comes from, whether it's the job, the offence, the QB, whatever.

I read on yahoo sports that for the first half of the nine hour interview the gig in Minny was his and something turned it.  Probably Harbs acting like the weirdo he is.  It can be charming at times, but when you are running a billion dollar business, I don't know that "eccentric" is a job clincher.   Oh to be a fly on the wall there.................I just wonder what he said. 

10 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I read on yahoo sports that for the first half of the nine hour interview the gig in Minny was his and something turned it.  Probably Harbs acting like the weirdo he is.  It can be charming at times, but when you are running a billion dollar business, I don't know that "eccentric" is a job clincher.   Oh to be a fly on the wall there.................I just wonder what he said. 

Sometimes eccentric is

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

and sometimes eccentric is

220px-Benny_Hill.JPG