4/10 1:10 White Sox @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

29 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

No, I don't accept that and neither should the Tigers.    

Sure, it's not easy to accept, but there's a reason Sox are considered one of the AL favs to win the div and make a deep playoff run, and they also arguably have two viable mvp type players in Anderson and Robert at the top of their lineup...not to mention Cease who is basically a guaranteed W pitcher against this team.  Tigers just aren't there yet.  I'm not gonna over react or under react to this series, but color me shocked if Chisox dont win at least 2/3 of their games against our Tigs.  Luckily, there's and extra wild card this season, and imo, when it's all said and done, we'll at least be in the fight for it come Sept...but no way in hell are we taking the div from the Sox this season.

Edited by Dtrain72

2 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

Sure, it's not easy to accept, but there's a reason Sox are considered one of the AL favs to win the div and make a deep playoff run, and they also arguably have two viable mvp type players in Anderson and Robert at the top of their lineup...not to mention Cease who is basically a guaranteed W pitcher against this team.  Tigers just aren't there yet.  I'm not gonna over react or under react to this series, but color me shocked if Chisox dont win at least 2/3 of their games against our Tigs.  Luckily, there's and extra wild card this season, and imo, when it's all said and done, we'll at least be in the fight for it come Sept...but no way in hell are we taking the div from the Sox this season.

The White Sox are a collection of pimps and thieves with a drunk driving dirty old man in charge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

The White Sox are a collection of pimps and thieves with a drunk driving dirty old man in charge.

Lol, indeed, doesnt change the fact that as it stands, they are the best team in the central coming into the season, which appears to be correct so far🤷‍♂️

52 minutes ago, 1776 said:

Hinch is a “go along to get along” guy.

See: Houston Astros

I don't know what prompted your post, but his handling of the Astros situation was not good.  He seems like a bright guy who really understands the modern game though.  I don't think he is the miracle worker some fans say he is, but I'm happy to have him managing the team.  It will all come down to player performance as it always does.   

• Thanks 1