4/15 @ 8:10 Tigers @ Royals

Tigeraholic1

1 minute ago, Dtrain72 said:

Baddoo better figure his shit out by all star break or Green's gonne send his ass packin back to tony packos

I don't think they should wait that long, actually.   When they call up Pineda they should keep Dazzer and let Baddoo fiture it out.   I still like the kid, but he seems overmatched right now.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I don't think they should wait that long, actually.   When they call up Pineda they should keep Dazzer and let Baddoo fiture it out.   I still like the kid, but he seems overmatched right now.  

I wonder if a young player can maybe have too much success in ST and end up unready for pitchers who are playing for keeps.

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Well yeah, I was more thinking along the time frame of Green getting back after he heals up and rehabs in Toledo...but if Baddoo is still struggling after 40 games, it may be time to let someone else have a go at it.

Edited by Dtrain72

3 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

I wonder if a young player can maybe have too much success in ST and end up unready for pitchers who are playing for keeps.

I dont know that Victor is a better player than Baddoo, and I dont know that Baddoo should be sent down, but there's no doubt Victor should be the one getting reps on center at the moment. 

Edited by mtutiger

2 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

I dont know that Victor is a better player than Baddoo, and I dont know that Baddoo should be sent down, but there's no doubt Victor should be the one getting reps on center at the moment. 

yes. Akil is serviceable going left right in, asking him to go back is a bridge too far. He may have better speed than Victor but we've seen Victor show more ability go back and that needs to be the determinant for CF at CoPa, or Kaufman