6/21 7:10pm Tigers @ Red Sox

casimir

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

Whoa Schoop crushed that, didn't appear to be a terrible pitch but he went down and got it at the bottom of the zone and destroyed it. 

Check that, after seeing the replay I guess it wasn't as low as I thought, looked more to be right in his happy zone than at the bottom of the strike zone. 

Just now, mtutiger said:

To be fair, you could easily point to Chafin giving up the dong to Vazquez.

sure, and Javy's miss may have been Grossman's fault. Just saying you win more if you clean that stuff up. But the reason I go back the the play with Javy is that it extended the inning where your pitcher give up the big hit. You can also point to them guessing wrong on shifting for Vedugo. That may have been the worst because that could have been a tailor made DP ball in a standard set.

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

sure, and Javy's miss may have been Grossman's fault. Just saying you win more if you clean that stuff up. But the reason I go back the the play with Javy is that it extended the inning where your pitcher give up the big hit. You can also point to them guessing wrong on shifting for Vedugo. That may have been the worst because that could have been a tailor made DP ball in a standard set.

No doubt, I agree... 

3 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

I of course want them to win as much as possible but just seeing a little power on display and good offensive performances from guys that are going to be here next year atleast make the games a little more enjoyable to watch. 

The past four or so games kinda give you the contours of what next year could look like offensively.

But, since we've talked about him a lot tonight, beara mentioning that they really need Meadows back and producing.