08/01/2022 7:40 EDT Detroit Tigers at Minnesota Twins

casimir

Since the middle of June, the only two guys on the Tigers with a Hard Hit % over 30% are:

- Haase 34.4

- Greene 31.8

Everybody else, including Baez, is below 30% over that period.  

The only guys with LD% over 19%:

- Harold (33% vs. 25% Hard Hits)

- Robbie (25 v 29)

- Schoop (25 v 22)

- Greene (24 v 32)

- Willi (23 v 25)

- Miggy (21 v 18)

Everybody else is below 19% LD and below 30% Hard Hits.

I have never seen anything like this.

Last year, ALL of the regulars were above 19% LD and only Robbie was below 30% Hard Hits.

Just incredible.

Double off the wall notwithstanding, Jimienez has proved that he’s worth someone’s numbered position player prospect.

Next up for the eighth: either Chafin or Fulmer. Chafin is already looking great, so maybe they’ll want to give Fulmer a chance for a dominant inning.

1 minute ago, chasfh said:

Double off the wall notwithstanding, Jimienez has proved that he’s worth someone’s numbered position player prospect.

Next up for the eighth: either Chafin or Fulmer. Chafin is already looking great, so maybe they’ll want to give Fulmer a chance for a dominant inning.

Was looking at his savant page yesterday and there was a helluva lot of red on it. I guess I hadn't realized how good he has looked this year. 

I keep hearing and seeing how good Fulmer is and how he's a potentially valuable trade piece...guess I'm blind, because he sucks as often has he doesnt. Hell, I hope they trade him, he's one of the many ass-anchors that should be no where near this team next season.  Also odd that they would even pitch him tonite if there was any actual interest in his gascan game...methinks the hub-bubb about a market for him is a tick south of the "amazing trade market value for Boyd!" a couple years ago.

Edited by Dtrain72