2022 Michigan Football

Deleterious

Just now, RandyMarsh said:

I didn't see a $95m coach on the other sideline.  My wife the Sparty was furious about the 4th down attempt in the first half when they could have gotten the FG.  All her female Sparty friends were burning up the phones about that.  These are non-football fans who only want to see Michigan lose.   I tried to explain that the genius coach who gets paid so much doesn't have a kicker.   She didn't accept that.

1 minute ago, romad1 said:

I didn't see a $95m coach on the other sideline.  My wife the Sparty was furious about the 4th down attempt in the first half when they could have gotten the FG.  All her female Sparty friends were burning up the phones about that.  These are non-football fans who only want to see Michigan lose.   I tried to explain that the genius coach who gets paid so much doesn't have a kicker.   She didn't accept that.

Yeah he may be a good coach, I really don't know but it's just crazy to me to think how he got such a big contract with accomplishing so little. As of now it looks like MSU totally overreacted to a couple wins against UM and the rumors of him going to LSU.  

5 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

I’m old enough to remember when Spartans fans wanted Devon Bush arrested for dragging his cleats along their precious logo.

I’m sure they’ll demand accountability here too.

I recall an incident in which Brady Hoke had to apologize for a stake in their field.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Yeah he may be a good coach, I really don't know but it's just crazy to me to think how he got such a big contract with accomplishing so little. As of now it looks like MSU totally overreacted to a couple wins against UM and the rumors of him going to LSU.  

They had a fairly successful, popular, and in-demand coach, who was also a minority, and they wanted to keep him.   

I think they also felt that it would burnish his recruiting profile in Michigan and the region and others if he had a huge contract, and this would compliment and build on his several victories against Michigan.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Stay classy MSU! And what a shit show of "security" back there, seriously one dude makes zero attempt to stop it!

I'm glad to see that Warde Manuel is calling in the police.   Yeah, gang up on a guy 4 to 1 in the hallway and start curb stomping him.  Just football, right?  Jeez.

there isnt a lot of evidence that mel tucker is a good coach.  but hey, he beat michigan twice, which is all that matters in east lansing.

harbaugh continues to bring michigan back to its roots: light non conference schedule, running the table in the big ten until the osu game for all the marbles, occasional upset loss once a year, losing the bowl game.

good to see sparty back to being sparty.  getting whooped on the field, committing multiple unsportsmanlike penalties, then trying to hurt people.

the 80s are back, baby!