Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

I'm having trouble following all of that.  He's mad at Megan because the Russians ran McCain's campaign and now Steve is saying that John wasn't on the up and up like we all thought and the McCain's were in bed with them too?

Is that it?  To me this reeks of just inside baseball.  The general public won't care.  McCain's dead, Russians and elections is old news now, right or wrong.  I read his initial tweets where he talked about Romney and a chair and I couldn't tell if he who he was complimenting, if anyone.  

Just now, oblong said:

I'm having trouble following all of that.  He's mad at Megan because the Russians ran McCain's campaign and now Steve is saying that John wasn't on the up and up like we all thought and the McCain's were in bed with them too?

Is that it?  To me this reeks of just inside baseball.  The general public won't care.  McCain's dead, Russians and elections is old news now, right or wrong.  I read his initial tweets where he talked about Romney and a chair and I couldn't tell if he who he was complimenting, if anyone.  

I think what he's trying to get out at the public level is that the Russian infiltration of the party has been more longstanding and endemic through it's consultants and lobbyists than just the Trump episode. But that is superimposed on a private feud with Meagan I haven't followed at all and don't care about either.  She obviously want to keep dad on a pedestal to she can bath in the reflected light so she hasn't liked Schmidt putting the blame for things like Palin back on McCain.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CMRivdogs said:

Not sure if you've seen this. Schmidt lays it all out.....

https://steveschmidt.substack.com/p/no-books-no-money-just-the-truth?s=r

My issue with Schmidt is that he is like the Will Ferrel character in this sketch

He's just grating to listen to.   I get that he and Nicole Wallace were in the room where it happened with Palin. 

5 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

It was a lot more sensical as an essay than a bunch of tweets. Twitter sucks at at least as many things as it is actually good for.

Twitter is like google search.  It's great if you know how to use it, useless otherwise.  

Edited by Tiger337

18 hours ago, romad1 said:

We haven't seen anything official on mobilization yet, then.

was watching video of Putin's speech; he spent the whole time at the podium unweighting off his right leg every 5 seconds or so, the same leg he kept lifting during the Shoigo video. I don't know if that is just a standard physical tic for him, if not maybe sciatica on his right side, or who knows what.

8 hours ago, gehringer_2 said:

was watching video of Putin's speech; he spent the whole time at the podium unweighting off his right leg every 5 seconds or so, the same leg he kept lifting during the Shoigo video. I don't know if that is just a standard physical tic for him, if not maybe sciatica on his right side, or who knows what.

Its strange that people here can see a physical ailment in Putin, but can't see that Biden is suffering from a dementia type disease.  

Edited by Archie
  • Haha 2