Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

2 hours ago, Archie said:

Its strange that people here can see a physical ailment in Putin, but can't see that Biden is suffering from a dementia type disease.  

or maybe because many of us here actually have enough experience with older people who do and don't have dementia to know the difference between 'old' and 'demented'. 

What I do see in Biden is man who has crossed that line we will all hit where we start to become physically frailer faster, and that's not necessarily great news either.

Edited by gehringer_2
  • Thanks 1

My dad is likely in the early stages of Dementia. He's only a year younger than Trump. His primary care doctor keeps referring him to a neurologist but he refuses to go. One of the things that is apparently a warning sign is his declining motor skills. He stumbles and falls a lot. It's like he's constantly drunk. He also struggles at times to use his hands much the same way Trump did when trying to drink a glass of water. Biden seems pretty physically fit for his age. My dad couldn't ride a bicycle like Biden because he simply lacks the balance. He also struggles going down ramps like Trump. My dad is now confusing night and day. It's ironic they think sleeping is a sign of Dementia when my father can be up all night. His eating habits are also getting worse. His doctor now says he's malnourished. His weight is down to 140 pounds. He only eats graham crackers and chocolate milk now. Biden doesn't seem to be showing any of these signs. He's an old man who fumbles his words. Even when Biden was younger he wasn't a great speaker. 

1 hour ago, Motown Bombers said:

My dad is likely in the early stages of Dementia. He's only a year younger than Trump. His primary care doctor keeps referring him to a neurologist but he refuses to go. One of the things that is apparently a warning sign is his declining motor skills. He stumbles and falls a lot. It's like he's constantly drunk. He also struggles at times to use his hands much the same way Trump did when trying to drink a glass of water. Biden seems pretty physically fit for his age. My dad couldn't ride a bicycle like Biden because he simply lacks the balance. He also struggles going down ramps like Trump. My dad is now confusing night and day. It's ironic they think sleeping is a sign of Dementia when my father can be up all night. His eating habits are also getting worse. His doctor now says he's malnourished. His weight is down to 140 pounds. He only eats graham crackers and chocolate milk now. Biden doesn't seem to be showing any of these signs. He's an old man who fumbles his words. Even when Biden was younger he wasn't a great speaker. 

This was a very subtle way of telling someone that they glass house be glass

5 hours ago, Archie said:

Its strange that people here can see a physical ailment in Putin, but can't see that Biden is suffering from a dementia type disease.  

It is surprising than a MAGA can see an ailment in Biden, but can't see that their cult leader is suffering from so many mental health problems that he can't stay coherent for more than 30 seconds.  

My mom has gone through every stage of dementia.  My dad has gone through the natural cognitive decline of an elderly person.  Biden is a lot more like my dad than my mom.  That being said, I think he's old for a president as was Trump.  I'd like to see younger leaders in a position which involves a lot of stamina.       

3 minutes ago, Tiger337 said:

My mom has gone through every stage of dementia.  My dad has gone through the natural cognitive decline of an elderly person.  Biden is a lot more like my dad than my mom.  That being said, I think he's old for a president as was Trump.  I'd like to see younger leaders in a position which involves a lot of stamina.       

It's a shame we have such older candidates in this country lately battling over the presidency. No matter the side of the aisle you're on or ideology you belong to, we need younger candidates for President. Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie all the main front runners and all over 70.

1 minute ago, Motown Bombers said:

For as big of groomers as the Democrats are suppose to be, they sure can't seem to groom young candidates. The top 3 candidates for president were all over 70. 

Mayor Pete would be both young and groomer in chief if elected. Did you see that tasteless picture he and is husband shared of the babies they adopted. No doubt both of those kids are going to grow up to be non-bianary, satan worshiping lesbians now. Probably paleo vegans too.

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Mayor Pete would be both young and groomer in chief if elected. Did you see that tasteless picture he and is husband shared of the babies they adopted. No doubt both of those kids are going to grow up to be non-bianary, satan worshiping lesbians now. Probably paleo vegans too.

This reminds me, I wonder if the Supreme Court realizes that a certain amount of the domestic supply of infants would go to people like Buttigieg? 

16 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

It's a shame we have such older candidates in this country lately battling over the presidency. No matter the side of the aisle you're on or ideology you belong to, we need younger candidates for President. Trump, Biden, Warren, Bernie all the main front runners and all over 70.

We can’t seem to find the middle ground. Obama and Bush both suffered for their inexperience. Biden should have run in 16. 

3 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Am really surprised at the degree to which Israeli seems to be in the tank for Russia. The Jerusalem post today reads like it was composed in Moscow.

Tel Aviv is one of those places the Russians like to hang out.