Where Do Things End With Vlad? (h/t romad1)

chasfh

26 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Any American that goes or stays in Russia right now is an absolute fool.   Stay out.  

Yup. Some people just don't think very clearly. If the Griner  case wasn't a big enough warning for you, hard to know what could be.

Edited by gehringer_2

On 2/20/2024 at 7:26 PM, GoBlue23 said:

I read that she even stopped using Russian social media after becoming a US citizen so I'm not even sure how Russia is claiming to know that she donated money to Ukraine.  

wait, what? 

[edit: i was going to add in some context for my response but wasn't sure if you were being snarky.  I mean, come on, this is the Russia that has almost the entire GOP dancing on its string because of the crap they accumulated from their cell phones and other dirty kompromat.  The thing you want to look at in particular is a specific hack that nation states have against certain cell phone providers]

Edited by romad1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GoBlue23 said:

She was living in California at the time and made a $50 donation to an American based charity.  Unless she posted it on Twitter or Instagram, I don't find it strange to be confused as to how Russia was able to find out about it, even with their reputation of spying on people.  

I think they know who is contributing to the charities. 

https://www.businessinsider.com/russia-economy-ukraine-war-moscow-military-spending-inflation-worker-shortage-2024-2

This may now be a forever war at least from Russia's standpoint.  Quite possible that even if Ukraine gave up currently held territory, Russia simply couldn't afford to that agreement.   Additionally, winning the war and taking over Ukraine could be just as bad for them.  

Just watched this bizonkers video last night.  I really liked Grimes music and forgave her weird relationship with Elon Musk but this stuff she and he are onto lately is so addled, so evil.  I mean, could you listen to Heinrich Himmler music if he was an etheral techno pop artist who also prosecuted the holocaust?

Oh, how does this related to Vladdie?   Elon is promoting people like @jacksonhinkle who is a pro-Russian alt-right twitter feed. 

Elon and her are into fascism and are definitely pro-Putin.   I remember how someone once defended a fascist artist saying that art was fundamentally undemocratic. 

Btw, Abigail Algo is very attractive.

1 hour ago, 1984Echoes said:

"We decided we liked the matchup with Alfredo Simon on the mound better..."

Riffing here but...

"We decided that 4 0.0 WAR pitchers over 9 innings was just as good as a single 4 WAR pitcher for 9 innings.   Also, we are very drunk and some of the 0.0 WAR pitchers we force to pay us a part of their salary so we don't send them to the gulag.  Whereas Justin Verlander's wife makes us think of our mothers and we cry."

12 hours ago, romad1 said:

Make these f’ers wear this

I wonder whether these are not actually real but rather a part of Russian psyops effort, i.e., faking these bombs to spur support among red hats when they see their fellow Trumpers supporting Russia.

Of course, this could also be part of a Ukrainian psyops effort to horrify Americans in voting against Trump because his voters look so obviously anti-American at their core here.

And of course this could be totally real.

Any way to find out for sure?

Speaking of Boeing problems due to Trump's FAA being a deregulated free-for-all...

Oligarch paradise, Russia is thriving and its citizens are safe from such accidents because their strongman leader executes aircraft inspectors who displease him.  

Actually...this is just a result of sanctions that Russia deservedly received for invading the sovereign state of Ukraine.