07/22/2023 6:10 pm EDT San Diego Padres vs Detroit Tigers

casimir

2 minutes ago, kdog said:

Tigers have no interest in doing everything to win every game...shows you how little respect they have for the talent on their roster. 

It makes sense because this team is very far away from being good. 

We had a 3-0 lead and AJ just sat there while Englert set in on a tee over and over. Baffling 

4 minutes ago, kdog said:

Tigers have no interest in doing everything to win every game...shows you how little respect they have for the talent on their roster. 

It makes sense because this team is very far away from being good. 

Hinch making sure Harris doesn't get any silly ideas

4 minutes ago, kdog said:

With the pitching staff, they are going to very cautious with Manning, Skubal, and Olson. Once ERod and Lorenzen are traded, it's going to be rough.

Faedo back tomorrow I believe? I get you need to move both Lorenzen and ERod to maximize roster value, but it is going to be a very tough slog the rest of the way if both do get moved. And here we all thought the Tigers were done playing for lottery picks.

Just now, gehringer_2 said:

Faedo back tomorrow I believe? I get you need to move both Lorenzen and ERod to maximize roster value, but it is going to be a very tough slog the rest of the way if both do get moved. And here we all thought the Tigers were done playing for lottery picks.

Is somebody getting an extra day rest? Skubal?

6 minutes ago, kdog said:

This is spot on.

If the general belief is that this team isn't going to make the playoffs, I guess I'm unclear as to why they wouldn't try to carry the Rule 5 guy for the rest of the year if they like his tools and want him to remain in the system. 

• Thanks 1