Week Eight: Las Vegas Raiders (3-4) @ Detroit Lions (5-2)

MichiganCardinal

What the heck are you guys talking about? Ragnow has missed 1 game the last two years while playing at a high level. He said many times that he can manage the foot issue which he has, the guy is a warrior. I guess Decker missing 2 games in 2 years makes him injury prone as well, eh @TP_Fan  Just unnecessary fear mongering.

They do need to draft an offensive lineman or two mainly because no guards are signed past this season and Decker isn't getting any younger but saying that Ragnow is done or is unreliable or that the entire line is injury prone is absurd.

Edited by NYLion

42 minutes ago, NYLion said:

What the heck are you guys talking about? Ragnow has missed 1 game the last two years while playing at a high level. He said many times that he can manage the foot issue which he has, the guy is a warrior. I guess Decker missing 2 games in 2 years makes him injury prone as well, eh @TP_Fan  Just unnecessary fear mongering.

They do need to draft an offensive lineman or two mainly because no guards are signed past this season and Decker isn't getting any younger but saying that Ragnow is done or is unreliable or that the entire line is injury prone is absurd.

He has a calf injury and hasn't practiced this week.  If Vaitai plays, they should be fine with Glasgow at C.

44 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

I’ve got the Lions winning an ugly, poorly played game. 

I think the Lions defense will be suffocating tonight.

I think their offense will be "just enough", but not the top 5 offense they've been for the most part this year.

Watch the first play be a 75-yard TD to Jamo though; and just blow that right out of the water...

"Poorly played"? I don't see that at all. The closest to it as that the interior O-Line will allow problems in the O with interior rushes/ pressures against Goff, and difficulty getting yards up the middle.

But poorly played? No way. Campbell won't let it happen. And this Lions team is WAY too proud to do that two weeks in a row. The Ravens game was a one-off, IMO.

Lions 23, Raiders 9.