Week Fifteen: Denver Broncos (7-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-4)

MichiganCardinal

Just now, MichiganCardinal said:

That was dirty. He should have been ejected.

I thought so at first but they showed a replay on TV where you can see the defender look up to track the ball at the exact time Raymond waved for a fair catch so the defender missed it. Appears to be an honest mistake by his part. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RandyMarsh said:

I thought so at first but they showed a replay on TV where you can see the defender look up to track the ball at the exact time Raymond waved for a fair catch so the defender missed it. Appears to be an honest mistake by his part. 

Yep. Just didn’t see it. 

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

I don't get throwing on first down.  I know you have a 4 score lead at this point, but still.............kind of dumb

Heck, they could almost go in victory formation. 3 knees takes 2 minutes off the clock. No need to throw. As it is, they still burned 1:20 amd didn’t turn it over, so acceptable. 

4 minutes ago, lordstanley said:

Heck, they could almost go in victory formation. 3 knees takes 2 minutes off the clock. No need to throw. As it is, they still burned 1:20 amd didn’t turn it over, so acceptable. 

I don't think it is, actually.  It was incredibly stupid.    RBs are averaging over 8 yards a carry tonight.   Don't get cute.    4 score comebacks can happen.     Don't lose your head, man.