Week Fifteen: Denver Broncos (7-6) @ Detroit Lions (9-4)

MichiganCardinal

Now this is how a good team dominates a game. Great play on both sides of the ball. Strong running attack all night. Goff looked good, limited the turnovers, and spread the ball around well. Controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball too. Very happy with the play calling today from both Johnson and Glenn. You love to see a complete performance like this. 

I hope this narrative that the Lions haven't beaten good teams dies now. The Broncos were arguably the hottest team in the league and the Lions wrecked their donkey asses. Still a longshot but if they beat Minny next week, the game against Dallas could potentially be for the 2 seed or even home field throughout if everything breaks right. This win allows us to think bigger now.

Just now, NYLion said:

I hope this narrative that the Lions haven't beaten good teams dies now. The Broncos were arguably the hottest team in the league and the Lions wrecked their donkey asses. Still a longshot but if they beat Minny next week, the game against Dallas could potentially be for the 2 seed or even home field throughout if everything breaks right. This win allows us to think bigger now.

Dallas hasn't lost at home in a very long time.

3 minutes ago, TP_Fan said:

Awesome game.  Johnson got the playmakers involved.  Glenn sent pressure.  Worked all around. 

I wonder if Ben was saving some Gibbs and Jamo plays for the playoff stretch. Kind of keeping the weapons on the shelf until they REALLY need them. He's a really smart guy so that wouldn't surprise me.

1 minute ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Now this is how a good team dominates a game. Great play on both sides of the ball. Strong running attack all night. Goff looked good, limited the turnovers, and spread the ball around well. Controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball too. Very happy with the play calling today from both Johnson and Glenn. You love to see a complete performance like this. 

Goff was bad in the first quarter, How Goffy Got His Groove Back is the name of this one.  

Just keep that O-Line healthy !!!!

I missed the first couple drives so I was fortunate to miss most of the bad stuff apparently but from what I saw outside of the Chargers game that was probably the best the O line has looked all year to me. For the most part gave Goff a clean pocket and gave Gibbs and Montgomery holes to run through. When they play like that this offense is as good as any in the league and the team in general is tough to beat. 

Edited by RandyMarsh