18 hours ago, IdahoBert said:

You know I'm still standing better than I ever did
Looking like a true survivor, feeling like a little kid
I'm still standing after all this time
Picking up the pieces of my life without you on my mind

I'm still standing (Yeah, yeah, yeah)
I'm still standing (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Great song.

This past weekend, there was a high school band rendition of it at halftime of the football game.  The effort was nice, but the slower pace made it suffer in comparison to the original.

The other school did a halftime show homage to previous cult classics, like the SpongeBob theme (a little slow, but good), the Simpsons (good stuff), and Star Trek (sounded really good by a marching band).

The current owner has a full backup of the forum database before it was shutdown. If that is something you're interested in, you can reach out to him and discuss.

Both the site and the forum were infected with malware on the old site, which, I suspect, is what broke the forum for over a month. Unfortunately, by the time this was brought to my attention, everyone seemed to have moved on.

I was able to restore functionality by switching hosting and cleaning up the malware, but, ultimately, the decision was made to do the redirect.

On 10/22/2021 at 5:13 AM, Ivan said:

The current owner has a full backup of the forum database before it was shutdown. If that is something you're interested in, you can reach out to him and discuss.

Both the site and the forum were infected with malware on the old site, which, I suspect, is what broke the forum for over a month. Unfortunately, by the time this was brought to my attention, everyone seemed to have moved on.

I was able to restore functionality by switching hosting and cleaning up the malware, but, ultimately, the decision was made to do the redirect.

When did the old site get infected with malware? I posted this on the old site, but I received an email to an email address I don't use often that said they had my password and correctly had the password I used on the old site. The only site I used that combination of email address and password that I'm aware of was the old forum. I always suspected my information was compromised.