Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

18 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

I want the Lions host a playoff game so bad.

Patience.   I think it will happen next year. 

Though it is easier to surprise people when there are no expectations and the "underdog" dynamic could change.........I don't think Campbell will let it.   Team's got a big chip on it's shoulder..........they know had badly we all want this.   We don't know what offseason moves will be made by us and the other teams, but this turnaround does feel different because they find ways, even when they shouldn't win, they find ways.   

Brandon Staley doesn't run the ball with a 4-score lead and half the game to play

Mike McDaniel didn't know that the 4th and One Foot was a 4th Down.  He thought it was a first down and did not have a play ready.   WHAT?     ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  

2 teams that got to the playoffs in spire of their Head Coaches. 

I know there were rumors about both of them being on the hot seat even before the playoff games.    I can't think of a reason to keep either guy.    Those blunders and unforgivable.........your team plays their butts off you brain fart on the big state..............We'll see you later.     It's not just the bad games but Staley stupidly playing starters in a totally meaningless game and McDaniels' complete mishandling of Tua's head injuries........... Dumb Dumb Dumb Dumb

It was agreed upon that due to the cancellation of the Week 17 Bills/Bengals game,  an AFC championship game featuring the two would be played at a neutral site.   So what is the logic of now allowing Buffalo to the host this game since it’s in the divisional round.    I don’t get it. 

Edited by Hongbit

52 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Sounds like Staley is keeping his job in LA since it was announced they fired Lombardi but nothing about him. 

It makes me wonder if that was the job Harbaugh was holding out for but once he caught wind that Staley would be safe he suddenly decided to finally commit to Michigan?

I think it’s more likely that Santa Ono said the particular things Harbaugh wanted to hear on that particular day in that particular meeting.

I do think that Harbaugh could have gotten an NFL job this cycle. I don’t think he would have had his choice of jobs.