Random NFL comments/thoughts

RedRamage

1 minute ago, MichiganCardinal said:

LOL such a fitting end. Zeke gets bull rushed and knocked on his ass, the throw gets rushed and they can't even run their trick play.

Mike McCarthy is an absolute joke.

And I, for one, would like to welcome Sean Payton to the Dallas Cowboys.   I'd like to remind him that as a trusted radio personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground sugar caves

Just now, Motown Bombers said:

I'm wondering why you have Elliot as Center instead of an actual center and just have receivers and running backs as lineman?

I understand the concept, in wanting 11 skill players on the field. But putting only one player on the ball is as asinine as when Chuck Pagano ran that play against the Patriots. Of course they are going to rush your QB and hurry the most important throw of the play.

1 minute ago, Motor City Sonics said:

And I, for one, would like to welcome Sean Payton to the Dallas Cowboys.   I'd like to remind him that as a trusted radio personality, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in his underground sugar caves

Jerry Jones is probably just crazy enough to fire his coach after a divisional playoff loss by 7. McCarthy never should have been hired in the first place.

Just now, MichiganCardinal said:

I understand the concept, in wanting 11 skill players on the field. But putting only one player on the ball is as asinine as when Chuck Pagano ran that play against the Patriots. Of course they are going to rush your QB and hurry the most important throw of the play.

FWIW, Pat McAfee said the Colts were never suppose to snap that ball. It was suppose to confuse the Patriots and try to get them to jump.

It looked like Dallas had their OL split out wide so it looked like they were trying to get their lineman downfield to block. It was interesting but I'm not sure what Elliot was snapping the ball unless you wanted him available for a lateral.