2022 DETROIT TIGERS REGULAR SEASON THREAD

chasfh

The Padres have agreed to a trade sending right-handers Chris Paddack and Emilio Pagán to the Twins, with left-hander Taylor Rogers and outfielder Brent Rooker going to San Diego, according to MLB.com's Jon Paul Morosi on Thursday. Neither team has confirmed the trade.

Over at the Tigers official MLB site, I see they are listing Victor Reyes as being on the opening day roster.

For some reason when they went went out and got Meadows...I suspected that was the end for Victor.

I really hope Victor can finally find himself and silence his critics, once and for all.

This year the Tigers gave me a free mlb.tv sub.  But you can't link it to your prime membership even though prime has a deal to play mlb.tv.  I guess they get nothing out of it if you don't buy it through them.  I get it.  I don't have a smart TV in m office and it's not available on Xfinity's suite of apps.  I do have a few roku sticks laying around, I wonder if it's on that?  

27 minutes ago, oblong said:

This year the Tigers gave me a free mlb.tv sub.  But you can't link it to your prime membership even though prime has a deal to play mlb.tv.  I guess they get nothing out of it if you don't buy it through them.  I get it.  I don't have a smart TV in m office and it's not available on Xfinity's suite of apps.  I do have a few roku sticks laying around, I wonder if it's on that?  

Yes, it is. 

20220407_161349.thumb.jpg.79f25140585e6f6f38ddac43c9d06276.jpg

2 hours ago, oblong said:

Are you a vip tiger fan? Howd you get a free subscription?