Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

On 4/4/2024 at 10:14 AM, romad1 said:

If you answer multiple choice questions by scrawling "black people should be murdered"  in your own feces, they might. 

C'mon, I'll give you that the right has grabbed him and are grooming him into some hero that he's not, but he's also not the villian the left insists he must be either.  

4 minutes ago, ewsieg said:

C'mon, I'll give you that the right has grabbed him and are grooming him into some hero that he's not, but he's also not the villian the left insists he must be either.  

This is a weird take.  

I hope all the MAGA are true to their beliefs and can see through this liberal science BS.  

You can look directly at the  eclipse for as long as you want.   Your eyes will be fine.  It’s just more made up nerd garbage like global warming and vaccines.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

so, taking from the fixer David Hancock the thread about Rittenhouse is that he is the poster boy for MAGA, Jan6, Proud Boys, etc.  Namely, he's an entitled idiot with violent tendencies. 

58 minutes ago, romad1 said:

I mean if killing people is your bag. 

White people that were attacking him (ironically 3 random white guys that on paper, are all worse people than Rittenhouse).... but if you want to continue with baseless claims that he hates black people, you do you.

2 hours ago, ewsieg said:

White people that were attacking him (ironically 3 random white guys that on paper, are all worse people than Rittenhouse).... but if you want to continue with baseless claims that he hates black people, you do you.

Do you know why they were chasing him?

7 minutes ago, VegasTiger said:

Do you know why they were chasing him?

Yeah, a convicted sexual offender told Rittenhouse (and supported by witnesses) that if he saw Rittenhouse or another guy alone, he'd kill them.  Then later he engaged Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse attempted to flee, the guy caught up to him and per witnesses, lunged at the gun as he threw a bag with some personal belongings at him, at that point Rittenhouse shot him.  That stirred up the mob, and Rittenhouse again attempted to flee.   A Wisconsin court determined it was self defense.  As he fled the 2nd time, others determined that Rittenhouse must be to blame even though they were not eye witnesses to the shooting and decided they were authorized to use force to stop Rittenhouse from fleeing.  One used his skateboard to attack Rittenhouse, the other pointed a gun directly at Rittenhouse.  A Wisconsin court determined those were self defense as well.

So, when George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin I was thinking George Zimmerman was possibly in the right because I listened to those who framed it that way.   Then we found out that George Zimmerman was a smooth-brained, sloped-forheaded ass who cherished the Confederate flag and seemed to always be in violent confrontations.  

But Kyle Rittenhouse who failed to get into the USMC during a global war on terror and seems to love cops and think they never do wrong -- and thinks shooting people who are protesting is cool -- is probably just being unfairly maligned.   There would be a place for Rittenhouse -- working for the BOP -- gooning it up on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in the black body armor, with the face shields.

BLM vs Capitol protests: This was the police response when it was Black ...

Edited by romad1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Zimmerman case was something I evolved on too. I don’t remember the timeline and now it relates to my political evolution but his actions afterwards just led me down the path that he was a fake cowboy who like to start ****. He saw a black kid in a place he didn’t think he needed to be, confronted him, got his ass kicked, then shot him, and Floridas laws protected him.  You can pick a pick and then kill the person.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, chasfh said:

You are born again hard, romad1.

I’ve always been power worship phobic.  I hate bullies and i always found the sort of NCOs who sit around dipping and drinking and talking about giving their troops hell are worthless as humans.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, oblong said:

Plus some of them were alive during the holocaust and when we fought dictatorships , so we don’t want those folks with their fuzzy memories about the virtues of one party rule messing things up

1 hour ago, oblong said:

We most definitely need a “I’m mad as hell reading this” emoji. 🤬 

Everyone should be. 

I know someone who is an administrator for a nursing home group in south Jersey.  I’m sending this to her

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, romad1 said:

Boy, the presidential immunity ruling really will be the point of demarcation on the continued health of the Republic.

The fact that they're even dragging their feet on something that should be so clear and obvious, in an apparent bid to aid a fascist-in-all-but-name, is diseased enough.

36 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

We most definitely need a “I’m mad as hell reading this” emoji. 🤬 

Everyone should be. 

I know someone who is an administrator for a nursing home group in south Jersey.  I’m sending this to her

I know we can't judge people on looks... but that guy has major creep vibes just by seeing his face.  I see teh face of a guy who likes little girls... or a cop who beats up on "the blacks".... or he is the first one to suggest everyone skinny dip during a day at the lake... and it's all men there.