Cleanup in Aisle Lunatic (h/t romad1)

chasfh

This is spectacular.  I realize this might have popped up earlier in this thread. 

This guy Hancock was Rittenhouse's fixer.  He knows the little creep.  I guess Rittenhouse ate paint chips and drank lead-flavored water.  

Edited by romad1

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

This is spectacular.  I realize this might have popped up earlier in this thread. 

This guy Hancock was Rittenhouse's fixer.  He knows the little creep.  I guess Rittenhouse ate paint chips and drank lead-flavored water.  

Not that it matters but that is a total lie.  You can not be banned from retaking the test....

2 minutes ago, Tigeraholic1 said:

Not that it matters but that is a total lie.  You can not be banned from retaking the test....

If you answer multiple choice questions by scrawling "black people should be murdered"  in your own feces, they might. 

20 hours ago, ben9753 said:

Reminds me of the Tintin comic book from when I was a kid. He gets captured by the Inca's and is about to get burned at the stake. Luckily an eclipse happens, they all panic and he's miraculously saved. 

It's funny because all non-Europeans are primitive people.

2 hours ago, romad1 said:

If he had been a normal Joe Schmoe who didn’t become a MAGA media darling how could he have afforded the Eliza Dolittle treatment. 

Not surprised the Dr Frankenstein Party and media created a monster

11 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

If he had been a normal Joe Schmoe who didn’t become a MAGA media darling how could he have afforded the Eliza Dolittle treatment. 

Not surprised the Dr Frankenstein Party and media created a monster

Speaking of Pygmalion

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

There are some people who should never ever be aloud to talk politics on TV.

The guy jumped the shark when he hooked up with Pam Anderson and has gone downhill since

Kid Rock was always a fraud. The guy grew up on a million dollar estate in northern Macomb County but pretended to be some poor inner city hip hop artist. Can take the kid out of exurbs but can't take the exurbs out of the kid. 

43 minutes ago, CMRivdogs said:

There are some people who should never ever be aloud to talk politics on TV.

The guy jumped the shark when he hooked up with Pam Anderson and has gone downhill since

He was never cool enough to jump any sharks. He was a silver-spoon nepo baby.

On 4/4/2024 at 12:31 PM, smr-nj said:

That’s awful. On so many levels.

I have been voting for Democrats and supporting Democrats and they have NEVER offered me any baby blood at all.  Ever.  I'm really tired, I need it.  

MTG is saying the earthquake and solar eclipse are some sort of punishment from God.    Did anyone actually inform her that other than a small silver of southern Illinois and western New York, the path of totality is going through all RED states?     And that part if Illinois ain't Democratic.  

15 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

MTG is saying the earthquake and solar eclipse are some sort of punishment from God.    Did anyone actually inform her that other than a small silver of southern Illinois and western New York, the path of totality is going through all RED states?     And that part if Illinois ain't Democratic.  

God is punishing red states because he is mad that they allowed Democrats to steal elections nationally and in other states.