4/19 6:40 Yankees @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

8 minutes ago, Dtrain72 said:

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, to "man up" is to "demonstrate toughness or courage when faced with a difficult situation"...ie, having the guts to sit some guys that are "shitting their pants" at the plate, I can define the metaphor of "shitting their pants" as well if need be.

Not a gender or English language question.  I would say that Candelario needs to get going if we are going to succeed.  But you could say the same thing about Nomar Mazara last year and he was crap in April and then wasn't anything for us much after that.   Sometimes the strategic move gets in the way of the tactical and vice versa.  

• Like 1

Just now, romad1 said:

Not a gender or English language question.  I would say that Candelario needs to get going if we are going to succeed.  But you could say the same thing about Nomar Mazara last year and he was crap in April and then wasn't anything for us much after that.   Sometimes the strategic move gets in the way of the tactical and vice versa.  

And Devo was the much better answer. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

This team is being BORING.

Remember 2nd half of last season when this team was "at least fun to watch", after the first half of last season when this team was "oh my f*cking gawd this is the hardest baseball team to have ever been done to be watched!!"?  Hope this first half doesnt stay as bad as last first half...

• Thanks 1