4/19 6:40 Yankees @ Tigers

Tigeraholic1

3 minutes ago, RandyMarsh said:

Dating back to when he signed his contract extension I don't think I personally have seen Schoop do anything good with the bat. 

Baez to 2nd, and Kriedler to SS by mid June....I'm just waiting for one of either Schoop or Candy to fizzle out at some point this season, thus opening the door for Kriedler to get a shot.

Edited by Dtrain72

16 minutes ago, chasfh said:

MLB Network is gonna go apeshit over the collapse of Gerrit Cole for the next five days. 

Gerrit Cole is a whiny bitch.

I really dislike him. And his prima Donna attitude.

In truth, this Yankees team has been very hard to watch (&root for) for more than a couple of years now.  

Just stopped in to say hello to you guys (& gals), will probably just continue with my binge watching of Homeland tonight. (I’m nothing if not dreadfully behind the times. lol)

• Like 2

Dont care how good Barnhart is behind the plate, his bat isnt good enough to justify him getting the most starts.  I'd rather see a mix of Haase and Garnuea getting the split, at least they both seem to have major league AB's when I watch them.

Edited by Dtrain72