The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

Some will disagree but I think this is actually a good sign:

It's a good sign because they are tacitly acknowledging that he is guilty as hell and the only thing they have left is the threat of civil war to allow the felon Trump to roam free so he can lead his flying monkeys to the next adventure.

The really good part is that there is no way this government ever caves to that. Only a Republican would set him free, not because they actually fear civil war so it's for the good of the country, but because they will say they fear civil war so it's for the good of the country.

7 minutes ago, chasfh said:

Some will disagree but I think this is actually a good sign:

It's a good sign because they are tacitly acknowledging that he is guilty as hell and the only thing they have left is the threat of civil war to allow the felon Trump to roam free so he can lead his flying monkeys to the next adventure.

The really good part is that there is no way this government ever caves to that. Only a Republican would set him free, not because they actually fear civil war so it's for the good of the country, but because they will say they fear civil war so it's for the good of the country.

LOLGOP. Eliot's been flogging this line ever since Trump lost re-election. No more 'compelling' than the 1st two times he wrote it and not likely to get any more traction this time either.🤦‍♀️

And of course ironically to the article, the Ford/Nixon precendent pretty much  guarantees that no President is going to pardon his predecessor of the other party again and risk losing re-election over it. 

Edited by gehringer_2

"Incandescently" goes really well with "idiocracy".

'Incandescently stupid': Ex-DHS official says Trump needed 'highly classified' memos dumbed down

Former United States Department of Homeland Security Chief of Staff Miles Taylor recalled to Meidas Touch podcast host Brett Meiselas on Tuesday that he had to drastically dumb down national security reports to ensure that ex-President Donald Trump could interpret them.

"This fifty-page memo that we would normally give to any other president about what his options are is something Trump literally can't read. The man doesn't read. We've gotta boil this down into a one-pager in his voice," Taylor said.

"And so I had to write this incandescently stupid memo called something like, 'Afghanistan, How to Put America First and Win.' And then bullet by bullet, I summed up this highly classified memo into Trump's sort of bombastic language because it was the only way he was gonna understand," Taylor continued. "I mean, I literally said in there, 'You know, if we leave Afghanistan too fast, the terrorists will call us losers. But if we wanna be seen as winners, we need to make sure the Afghan forces have the strength to push back against these criminals.' I mean, it was that dumb and that's how you had to talk to him."

Olbermann noted in his podcast today that Trump truth'd yesterday at 433pm that he's now being indicted.   Could obviously be talking about his prior indictments but timing could mean he knows he's been indicted on the Jan 6 front.   He posted just after grand jury meeting ended yesterday. 

Trump & MAGA are not just a bunch of deplorables, they're a basket full of incandescently stupid.

Trump I've known to be that (simple terminology: Moron) for over 40 years, a constant display of his abject stupidity.

Maga-land has decided to get on board that crazy train and overthrow the Constitution of the United States in favor of an incandescently stupid moron who wants to be a fascist dictator in the Kim Jong Un vein. And they're good with that.

Sounds about right.

WaPo: Trump charged with seeking to delete security footage in documents case

Prosecutors announced additional charges against Donald Trump on Thursday in his alleged hoarding and hiding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, accusing the former president and a newly-indicted aide of trying to keep security camera footage from being reviewed by investigators and bringing the number of total federal charges against Trump to 40.

4 minutes ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Prosecutors announced additional charges against Donald Trump on Thursday in his alleged hoarding and hiding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, accusing the former president and a newly-indicted aide of trying to keep security camera footage from being reviewed by investigators and bringing the number of total federal charges against Trump to 40.

and of course - there will be tapes about the tape.

Trump and his team will probably claim any audio of him breaking the law is A.I.    It's going to be the easy go-to now, like every time a football player does something bad  their people will claim he has  "CTE".  

This Trump & Guiliani assertion that two poll workers were corrupt in Georgia (taken back by Rudy now) put their freaking lives in danger.   

This is the one I want him nailed on.  There is 100% DIRECT EVIDENCE that he tried to intimidate a Republican Secretary Of State into changing election results.   I don't know how much more open-and-shut you can get here.    Of course, juries.  No idea which way that jury is going to go and all you need is 1 to hang it up. 

Again,  nothing will ever happen to him and every time he gets away with something it actually increases his chances next year.  

12 hours ago, Mr.TaterSalad said:

Deleting security footage is definitely consistent with no criminal having been committed.... /s