The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

11 hours ago, ewsieg said:

Absolutely true, but again, you guys are so full of hate on Trump you refuse to criticize any enemy of his.  ...

No.

The problem is you keep looking at a molehill and telling us "THIS IS THE EXACT SAME THING AS THE MOUNTAIN THAT TRUMP DID. AND YOU REFUSE TO CRITICIZE {insert Dem or Liberal name here: } LIKE I AM OVER THIS... THIS... MOUNTAIN (but... it's really just a molehill) !!!"

"WHY WON"T YOU CRITICIZE {insert Dem or Liberal name here: } FOR THIS MOUNTAIN?!?!?!"

And we keep telling you: "But it's just a molehill. It's not the same thing."

But you INSIST that... your molehill-du-jour "REALLY IS A MOUNTAIN!!!"

No.

It's not.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chasfh said:

We know what Trump did to warrant prosecution—it all laid out in the indictment Edman posted.

Please tell us exactly what Biden did that rises to the level of prosecutable criminality so we can better evaluate your claim of such.

He's Butt-Hurt because there is NOT prosecutable criminality and therefore he is trying to lay "trumped up" charges against Biden, which DO NOT actually exist... in order to make himself feel better?

Trying to get some Dem/Liberal/Indie on here to sign onto Butt-Hurt Trumped Up False Charges?

"Why won't you guys AGREE that this was a CRIME!?!?!?"

That's what it looks like to me at least...

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

Easiest thing in the world to predict.

He's going to eventually get away with all of it. Even if he loses the election.

Of course he will.  He always does.  We have no justice system.  We have a legal system designed to protect the wealthy.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiger337 said:

Of course he will.  He always does.  We have no justice system.  We have a legal system designed to protect the wealthy.  

Exactly.  Does this judge often cut bond amounts to a third?   You know, for the lunch pail suckers like us who don't grift people?  

If he won tonight's lottery he would still beg people to pay this for him.  

And about protecting the wealthy.  Remember Eric Crouch.   Underage kid gets hammered, gets behind the wheel and kills 4 people and his judge used the "Affluenza" defense.    And it ****ing worked.    Judge should have been investigated in that case.    

Trump says **** to egg on a gag order.

Judge hits Trump with gag order.

Trump appeals gag order.

Trump loses appeal and appeals the loss.

Trump wins because the trial is delayed regardless of the gag order.

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, mtutiger said:

Incredible. 

Worth noting that after it's initial high going public, it's down 36% as well.... 

I tried short-selling the stock when it hit $70 because there's a homerun in there.

"Shares not available to sell short".

So... OK, ixne that.

I would be fine with buying January Puts (because after he loses in November this stock is going to crash down to penny-stock level (around a $1 plus or minus...) but I didn't like the numbers. $39 for a January $60 put? When the stock is $70?

I think everyone knows this stock is going to crash and burn.

But it's not letting me make money on that certainty. That... this is a **** stock and everyone knows it.

The value of that Jan-2025 $60 put? Now that the stock has dropped from $70 to $46? It went up in value from $39 to $43.

Oh how I would love to short sell the **** out of this crap stock.

I wouldn’t touch this stock with a ten-foot pole. I think it would be easy for Trump to manipulate the price by going to some big player or foreign money guy and getting them to buy stock, to goose the price, in exchange for favors after he’s elected. I also think he’ll figure out a way to get the six-month rule waived, so it’ll be sword of Damocles until the second he dumps and cashes out. Buyer beware.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chasfh said:

I wouldn’t touch this stock with a ten-foot pole. I think it would be easy for Trump to manipulate the price by going to some big player or foreign money guy and getting them to buy stock, to goose the price, in exchange for favors after he’s elected. I also think he’ll figure out a way to get the six-month rule waived, so it’ll be sword of Damocles until the second he dumps and cashes out. Buyer beware.

Too much float for Trump to do that.

$8 billion float?

Which foreign money guy wants to flush that much money down the toilet?

Lastly: Trump is NOT winning in November.

Post-election: The stock crashes all the way to the bottom. Whatever hopes the Red Asshats think DJT stock value might have based on... literally, nothing... evaporates post election.

You're right... I wouldn't touch this stock. Not even with YOUR ten foot pole... 😉

But I would short the stock if I could. 

No fear.