The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

19 minutes ago, pfife said:

they were against that when they said john kerry did it

i know, fish/barrel

Both are bad.   Trump being suspected of at a minimum being a "useful idiot" agent of influence for the Russians is much worse. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, smr-nj said:

He did that in 2017 when he was in office.

Can we please never give this man one iota of intelligence information ever again? 
Please?

And he spent a couple years running a counterintelligence sieve at his country club.  

• Thanks 1

Trump's rambling discourse on General Lee was something.  He seemed to love him some Robert Lee -- went on a ramble about how he was now being memory holed -- and blamed the attack on Little Round Top (as near a run thing as there ever was) on someone besides Lee and didn't give credit to the saviors of democracy (which include the 16th Michigan regiment). 

He somehow wanted to make the PA audience he was talking to eager fans of the confederacy.  Maybe if they are Trumpies, they are now?   I guess that would be like rolling into the Rouge complex in Dearborn and telling a crowd of union workers that Harry Bennett was great and that they should never have taken down his statues? 

1 hour ago, romad1 said:

Trump's rambling discourse on General Lee was something.  He seemed to love him some Robert Lee -- went on a ramble about how he was now being memory holed -- and blamed the attack on Little Round Top (as near a run thing as there ever was) on someone besides Lee and didn't give credit to the saviors of democracy (which include the 16th Michigan regiment). 

He somehow wanted to make the PA audience he was talking to eager fans of the confederacy.  Maybe if they are Trumpies, they are now?   I guess that would be like rolling into the Rouge complex in Dearborn and telling a crowd of union workers that Harry Bennett was great and that they should never have taken down his statues? 

If he can turn them against the union, he can turn them against the government, and then he can remake it all to his own liking.

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, chasfh said:

I have a feeling we’re going to be hearing the term “lawfare” a lot during this one.

I knew the term had a familiar ring about it - the word has been around for a while. There is facebook emag/blogsite named Lawfare originally created in 2010. Run by ex- Pres admin types.

https://www.facebook.com/Lawfareblog/

Edited by gehringer_2