The Idiocracy of Donald J. Trump

chasfh

31 minutes ago, Motown Bombers said:

How long before he attacks the family now?

There have been a lot of stories about Trump that have angered me, but this one probably does the most of those in this election cycle... just using people in their times of grief for his own personal political benefit.

Edited by mtutiger

It's only sick ****s, IMO, that can be attracted to this sick ****.

I consider MAGA, and all his supporters, to be sick ****s. 

Sorry, and too bad if that offends anyone.

But Trump has been a sick **** for 40+ (in the news that is... he may have been a sick **** his entire life... he only announced what a sick **** he was to the world when he first opened his mouth to the public... roughly 40+ years ago IIRC). Anyone attaching themselves to this sick ****... is a sick ****.

On 4/3/2024 at 7:38 AM, Netnerd said:

… as the Christians in Grand Rapids cheered.

sick

Remember, that type of Christian doesn't follow Loving Hippie Jesus and pray for peace and harmony among all the peoples of the world. They believe in Asskicking Warrior Jesus and they pray for their enemies to be vanquished so they can be privileged as the unchallenged leaders of the world until the Apolcalypse comes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chasfh said:

Remember, that type of Christian doesn't follow Loving Hippie Jesus and pray for peace and harmony among all the peoples of the world. They believe in Asskicking Warrior Jesus and they pray for their enemies to be vanquished so they can be privileged as the unchallenged leaders of the world until the Apolcalypse comes.

If Jesus came back they would accuse him of not being a real Christian... then come up with some kind of pretzel logic to justify it.

"Well, I guess we're Jews after all"

10 minutes ago, oblong said:

If Jesus came back they would accuse him of not being a real Christian... then come up with some kind of pretzel logic to justify it.

"I don't know who this Jesus is supposed to be, but he is definitely a CINO."

4 hours ago, oblong said:

He didn't make a big hit with TPTB the first time either, so that would be nothing new.

:classic_wink:

• Like 1