5/31 7:10 Twins @ Tigers Game #2

Tigeraholic1

33 minutes ago, Sports_Freak said:

It's amazing the the Tigers pitching has actually kept them in most games and it's our hitting that has cost us. 12 starting pitchers used? That's our entire rotation and Toledos rotation. With a couple more thrown in for good luck...

I tell you what.  If the Tigers want to lock someone up on a long term deal, Fetters might be the next guy to do that with.

21 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

it seems likely enough to me that most of the injuries to soft tissue in pitchers' arms and other players' legs are due to not having enough time to go through the normal ST routine. but I'm not any sort of sports medicine expert.

I think that too but are other teams experiencing this too?

Can't judge a book by it's cover but have you seen our head athletic trainer?

28 minutes ago, Crazy Cat Gentleman said:

it seems likely enough to me that most of the injuries to soft tissue in pitchers' arms and other players' legs are due to not having enough time to go through the normal ST routine. but I'm not any sort of sports medicine expert.

The Tigers aren't even the worst hit team WRT injuries. Last I saw, there were 2 or 3 teams with even more players hurt. But our injuries to our SP has to be a record or something.

1 hour ago, RandyMarsh said:

Yeah with the amount of close wins we have if the bullpen was bad or even average we'd be way worse off right now. We'd probably be on pace to threaten the 03 Tigers for wins if that were the case. 

Well, thank god the five years we've spent in rebuild mode has prevented that!