2022 NCAA Football Thread

2 hours ago, buddha said:

i havent seen alabama play this poorly in years.

OSU and Clemson dropped a place in the poll this week for struggling before winning going away.  Neither were ever in doubt of losing like Bama today.   The Tide must drop out of #1 and maybe further in the poll next week.  Complete garbage if they don’t.    

6 minutes ago, Hongbit said:

OSU and Clemson dropped a place in the poll this week for struggling before winning going away.  Neither were ever in doubt of losing like Bama today.   The Tide must drop out of #1 and maybe further in the poll next week.  Complete garbage if they don’t.    

osu didnt look all that fantastic today either.

michigan jumping to fourth after beating sister mary of the colorado poor was a joke too.

Just now, Hongbit said:

What’s going on right now in South Bend.  

the usual: an overrated irish team playing football.

speaking of that, my wife watched that netflix show about manti te'o being catfished.  it was ridiculous the way they hyped him up on that show.  saying he was a sure fire #1 pick and that the big reason notre dame lost the national championship that year was that he was distracted.

i had to educate her on the real history of te'o being overrated and that everything about notre dame is a lie.  every.  fucking.  thing.

Iowa State knocked off Iowa?    Wow.  Nuts today.  

You know what, a lot of really good players that were getting stacked on the depth chart are leaving so they can play and it's already starting to even some things out.   Probably why you'll need a 12-team playoffs.   Every team's gonna lose a couple of games.  

8 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

That's a lie.  Total lie.  Michigan is afraid to play Hawaii right now.  They are afraid of Upset Saturday.  

News from the locker room is that the delay is actually because Harbaugh is biting his finger nails and staring indecisively between McNamara and McCarthy, won’t let the team take the field.

4 minutes ago, MichiganCardinal said:

News from the locker room is that the delay is actually because Harbaugh is biting his finger nails and staring indecisively between McNamara and McCarthy, won’t let the team take the field.

JJ McCarthy looks great tonight.  Named starter for U-Conn,  Cade enters the transfer portal and goes to Penn State,  the next week JJ looks terrible against Maryland, team barely wins, then they play Iowa and McCarthy gets knocked out for the season..........then it's the Alex Orji/Alan Bowman tour. 

4 hours ago, Hongbit said:

Or, maybe, just maybe, don’t have rankings until sometime in October, after teams have actually played a few games.

3 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Wisconsin lose to Washington State

Michigan, be afraid, be very afraid.  

before i make my bets each week, i jump on mts forums to see what mcs thinks, and then i bet the exact opposite.

i'll be on a vacation in aruba in a few months.  thanks mcs!