2022 Michigan Football

Deleterious

6 minutes ago, Motor City Sonics said:

I fully expect Cade to hit the transfer portal in the next 48 hours

He’d be making a mistake to do it now.  The only place he can play this season is UM.  He’s already used his redshirt so it doesn’t seem to have any value for him to quit now.   Hang out and see if maybe JJ gets hurt.  He can transfer out at season end either way.

BTW, I wouldn’t put it past Jimmy to have doctored the team votes to make sure that Cade was named captain.  It’s another thing he could hold over him to use to get him to stay as insurance for the season.  

36 minutes ago, gehringer_2 said:

Uconn has won maybe 6 games in their last 4 seasons? This is one of those events that shouldn't be justified by calling it a game. It's the Ann Arbor version of the Tigers/Florida State game.

I loathe these weak non conference games like this, can't wait to play some real competition. 

1 minute ago, gehringer_2 said:

yeah - short of covering a muffed kick in the end zone you couldn't score any faster.

Yeah on second thought I didn't need to preface it with kicking team cause I don't think a receiving team could return a kick to the end zone that fast unless it was an onside kick straight to Usain Bolt.