2022 Michigan Football

Deleterious

that was more frustrating than anything else.  very sloppy from michigan.  lost trente jones to an injury.  10 penalties.  refs made a lot of mistakes.

they made some adjustments in the second half and put the game out of reach.  without the penalties and bad calls its probably 45-7.

22 hours ago, buddha said:

that was more frustrating than anything else.  very sloppy from michigan.  lost trente jones to an injury.  10 penalties.  refs made a lot of mistakes.

they made some adjustments in the second half and put the game out of reach.  without the penalties and bad calls its probably 45-7.

I dont think you can discount the effect of having a coach having seizure in front of you .......they played sloppy because i doubt they were thinking about football and it was also a ref show after weeks of having decent refs

4 hours ago, Toddwert said:

I dont think you can discount the effect of having a coach having seizure in front of you .......they played sloppy because i doubt they were thinking about football and it was also a ref show after weeks of having decent refs

the refs truly were ridiculous.  the unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was pathetic amd kept one of their drives alive.

RE: the refs.  Was briefly listening to the Indiana broadcast on Siruxm and they referred to a bad call by the refs who said something to the effect of "you know why Indiana got that call, because its that type of game"  which indicated that the refs were so obviously putting their fingers on the scale that it registered with the homer radio crew. 

Just now, Motor City Sonics said:

Big 10 power rankings

1 - Evil State

2 - Michigan & Penn State  (this weekend settles it once and forever)

4 - Illinois

5 - Maryland

6 - Purdue

7 - Minnesota

8 - Iowa

9 - Nebraska

10 - Indiana

11 - Michigan State

12 - Wisconsin

13 - Rutgers

14 - Northwestern

It sure seems like we'll get a team from the West going to Indy for the first time.  Illinois, Purdue or Minnesota.   But watch, after all the dust settles it will be Wisconsin or Iowa again. 

12 hours ago, Motor City Sonics said:

Big 10 power rankings

1 - Evil State

2 - Michigan & Penn State  (this weekend settles it once and forever)

4 - Illinois

5 - Maryland

6 - Purdue

7 - Minnesota

8 - Iowa

9 - Nebraska

10 - Indiana

11 - Michigan State

12 - Wisconsin

13 - Rutgers

14 - Northwestern

now that chryst is gone, you might see a better wisconsin team.

6 hours ago, buddha said:

now that chryst is gone, you might see a better wisconsin team.

let 'em prove it. 

Those are just THIS week's ranking.  Never stays the same week-to-week.     I think Illinois is going to do what Minnesota did a couple of weeks ago...........as soon as they get attention and get ranked they'll crap the bed, fittingly to Minnesota.   Then everyone will jump on the Purdue bandwagon and they'll do it..........  that division sucks.  USC and UCLA will dominate. 

6 hours ago, buddha said:

beano cook: there is no way michigan is going into happy valley and beating a joe paterno coached team.

Remember that like it was yesterday. My HS team got trucked like 34-0 the night before to miss out on playing in the Silverdome so I was all bummed and didn't even want to watch football but I decided to turn it on and seeing them destroy Penn State helped soften some of the pain of losing the night before.